[2011.10.04] KARA Creates an Online Fan Club For The First Time After Debut "In Return of (The Fans) Love"

XXIV_VII

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'Official Online Fan club' sounds nice and all but... I and to so many people feel that we owe a big part of our gratitude to the girls/guys who put effort into giving us the dig on what is going on with our Kara. Whether it's news, translating, videos,and events... You guys made it official. You're all awesome, Thank you <3 :D

Yay~~A fan club where all Kamilias will be together as one~~Awesome~~

DSP Jjang~~:) Can't wait to join the fansite~~hope that i could be one of the first few hundreds member~~hehe:)

I thought karaholic was it! I'm comfused now but w e it is i hope the site is in both korean n english

lolol. karaholic is just an unofficial kara forum for all international (or english) fans. if dsp is looking at the bigger picture, the official site will soon link up to the various active fan sites. probably for a start, they are working to consolidate the k-kamilias first and then the j-kamilias, before looking outside at the chinese and english fan sites.

I'm not really sure if this official fansite will be open for International fans. But I so damn hope that it is cause I want to be a member of this too. After 4 and a half years DSP finally decided to have an official fansite. Kinda long time in the waiting but this only proves that DSP sees more for our girls in the future. They sure have far more greater things waiting for them in the future. KARA HWAITING!!!

I'm sure there must be a reason this might take a while, because they may already have easily made one for only K-Kamilias, but I feel like it's going to be an International Kamilia site, but I'm pretty sure it won't be that easy, especially to accommodate such a variety of fans from around the world.

Is the fan club up and running? I thought I saw it mentioned on twitter...there was a link but since I can't read what it said..it was of no help to me. here it is, maybe someone else can help?

http://kara.dspmedia.co.kr/fanclub/reg/regStep01_useinfo.asp

we're aware but it appears that this round of registration is only considering those staying in korea.