[2011.10.04] KARA Creates an Online Fan Club For The First Time After Debut "In Return of (The Fans) Love"

XXIV_VII

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, why did it take DSP this long to make it? I can't help but feel like throwing rotten eggs at whoever is in charge of these things in DSP.

It's ridiculous to think that KARA have not had an offical fan club.

Just ridiculous! :angry:

So now that KARA is finally going to have one.......YAY!! :thumbup:

The site design better have all korean+ Japanese+ english languages.

If they don't have english translations then we should all write to DSP and tell them that it's now 2012 and time to be 'global".

Edited by red4summer
lolol

^

probably fedex them a basket of rotten eggs over the new year? lolol.

personally i don't think they will do a japanese section because they already have the official fan club in japan.

as for english, everyone hopes for that but it'll be difficult unless..

we need cole to give them a lecture on how big the globe is and hence how far some of the kamilias are staying.

seriously, english is the most common language and the tool to reach out so far than one can imagine.

they have changed (we can see), so hopefully they can look into this area too.

Please don't misunderstood me, I am NOT defending DSP Media (DSP).

But I heard of it being a small company compared relatively to other company

such as SM and JYP.

They might not have the fundings necessary to have a Super Large KARA Official Fan Club

built at once (Trust me, It's really very expensive to built and maintain a huge

website, eg. Servers, back-up servers, administrators, maintenance staffs etc...)

If we want a International KARA Official Fan Club immediately, DSP Media might shelved

the idea again (You guys/gals know how they are like, almost 5 years for KARA first solo concert... you get the idea...)

My humble suggestion would be for the KARA Official Fan Club to formed first,

regardless of whether it's for Korea or Japan first.

Then when The Official Fan Club is formed, B) we then budge DSP for expansion of the Fan Club, Step by Step (KARA-STEP), bit by bit...

ONLY after DSP sink their funds into the Official Fan Club, that's the key

(*evil smile*)

This is called strategy, we need to outsmart DSP :lol2:

Edited by KARAngels