If KARA has a solo concert, which songs would you like them to perform?

sarah09

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i just don't care what song they gonna sing becoz all their song is amazing. It hard to choose which one is good and which one not good. i hope someday they make a world tour concert. they are now a high class artist since ss501 left DSP. their company should make effort to make KARA appear more on TV and make them a new song.

I don't really mind either what songs they sing. Hearing them do their hit songs would be awesome tho. I do wish they would do Break it or If you wanna. It's been so long since they've done any KARA4 songs and it's like those songs never existed :(

• 4 weeks later...

Aside from their usual playlists, in concerts I always love to see artists do their own interpretation of songs by other groups/artists. Its especially interesting when they take on a genre outside of their norm.

Cant think of any Korean examples at the moment but a few english one are Tori Amos covering Nirvana, Jewel covering the Cranberries or Taylor Swift cover of Eminem. Sometimes its really good, sometimes really bad, but its almost always interesting.

I wouldnt mind seeing Kara doing something way out of their comfort zone just for the fun of it

Just as an after thought, I wonder what Kara would sound like doing a cover of Bruno Mars' "Grenade"

or for a Korean cover, imagine what they would sound like on Bany Yonguk's "I Remember"

Edited by red4summer
merged posts

KARA 1st TOUR CONCERT "STEP IT UP"

For a Korean concert & another country :

- Intro + Jumping (Open Concert)

- Rider

- Follow Me

- Let It Go

- Burn

- 2Me

- Love Is Fire

- Fighting

- Love Is

- Wanna

- If U Wanna

- Secret World

- Break It

- Pretty Girl

- Honey

- Wanna

- Aha

- Both Of Us

- My Darling

- Good Day

- Baby Boy

- Bedspread

- We're With U

- Same Heart

- I'll Be There

- I am

- Step

- Lupin

- Mister

- Dear Kamilia (Kor.Vers) (Thank You + Closing Concert)

For a Japanese concert :

- Intro + Jumping(Jap.Vers) (Open Concert)

- Dreamin' Girl

- Do It! Do It

- S.O.S

- Sweet Days

- Girl Be Ambitious

- Whisper

- Only For U

- Pretty Girl

- Wanna

- Honey

- Step

- Lupin

- I'am

- Missing

- Winter Magic

- Jet Coaster Love

- Go Go Summer

- Mister (Jap.Ver)

- Ima Okuritai Arigatou (Dear Kamilia) (Closing Concert)

Well, it's finally going to happen. So I'll post my wish-list now. I won't type the obvious hit comeback songs.

If U Wanna

Tasty Love

Umbrella

Lonely / Magic / Wait

I'll Be There

Girls Be Ambitious

S.O.S

Eh! Oh! (Step Intro)

Any of Seungyeon's OSTs

Good Day

We're With You

Baby Boy

Don't Be Shy

Date (My Boy)

Aside from their usual playlists, in concerts I always love to see artists do their own interpretation of songs by other groups/artists. Its especially interesting when they take on a genre outside of their norm.

For covers, I'd like them attempt Taiwan super girl group S.H.E's megahit "Superstar". Problem is the Chinese lyrics. On the bright side, there's already a Korean version; maybe use that instead. I think a medley of Superstar / Lupin / Step would be epic.

could you believe it when someone told you before you slept last night? no.

it took us all by surprise when dsp made the announcement this morning.

gosh, it's only less than 2 months away.

and kinda relieved, kara first concert will be in korea.

there will be many happy kamilias leading to 18th-19th feb though some will be disappointed.

to those who are, don't feel sad because "to be happy for others" means greater.

like in seeing the girls soon to realize their dream, there's nothing more we can ask for (in 2012).

"the worst is over, things can only get better"

WOW! Kara finally have their own concert!!! I'm so proud of them. Thank you DSP for making this becomes reality...

So, for their concert... i hope they perform the songs that they never sing LIVE before like a secretly secretly, magic, Aha, follow me, rollin', yodel... hahaha! I really want to see it!

All of their signature songs! Rock U, Pretty Girl, Honey, Wanna, Mister, Lupin, Jumpin and Step plus the sentimental I'm (ing). It'd be great if they can perform some of the lesser known songs like Same Heart, Tasty Love, Umbrella and Rider which I like. Throw in the Japanese hits like SOS and Go Go Summer and the crowd will get real high. Darn I love almost all their songs. It'd be a dream come true to see KARA perform live!

How about asking them to add an "aegyo act" for each of them?

Seungyeon and Jiyoung will excel in them!

Add in a "cheesy joke" timeslot too for Hara

Hara love to do it on Invincible Youth!

Nicole would excel in a solo dance.

Gyuri would excel in a catwalk.

(Of course, all of it must be done without tiring out our Angels)

Edited by KARAngels

Hmm.. since Karasia will be happening soon, I really want our girls sing all their song if possible.. :D

( I know its greedy of me XD ) BUT, I really want them to sing the song from First Blooming, especially break it and I'll be There~~

I love those song SO MUCH~ :P ( And It will be more DAEBAK if Sungja make some special appearance! :thumbup: )

And some solo song will be a good choice too~~

Or maybe they can sing the song from other singer?? B)

And for my bias, Cole, hmm... I want her to sing some English song maybe~~ :thankful: