kara-pretty-girl.jpg

Lupin 3rd Mini ALbum

n36m37.jpg

Jumping Mini Album

kara+jumping1.jpg

KARA Best Clips 2007-2010

20110305_kara_best_clips.jpg

Edited by Alex21

I choose GT ver A. Idk why, but for some reason, they just look extraordinary on that cover. Will Winter Magic covers be one of the options as well? I love the covers for WM too xD

I'll make a separate poll for Singles cover. Winter Magic will be included there. :thumbup:

STEP for me :)

The colour scheme is great and I love their poses~

And in 2nd place, I like Girls Talk version C, Jumping + The First Blooming (tie).

GT version A used to be one of my faves but over time it just..... idk xD I guess my preferences changed. ^^"

All of them are good but if i have to choose one, then it will be jumping although it is not my best album of them..but the album looks awsome they show their meture side and mistery side..you cannt decide what is the concept! ! But it is for sure something strong..the rest are like a mag. shot specially girl's talk..and step is goood album but the cover not very strong something simple like any other group..and lupin would be my second choose although this is my best album for kara and that im looking for kara to do that concept..

I voted for STEP and Lupin.

STEP has a very colorful album cover and I fancy colorful things. Lupin on the other hand, has this sexy feel into it and the girls all look matured in the cover.

All of their covers are good, obviously. But for me, these two covers stood out the most.

I went with Girl's Talk Ver.B, STEP (Special Edition), and the Pretty girl/Honey Special Edition covers. :wub: The GT cover has always been so cute to me, the STEP cover has a neat concept and awesome bold colors, and the PG/H cover is just so...pretty. *-* I love the pastel scheme and the lacy-looking font.

lupin for the mysterious feel it brought. i love the way how they teased us before the actual release.

unfortunately the atmosphere surrounding karaholic back then has gone and never be felt again.

I like the KARA Best Clips 2007-2010 cover because they're showing off their signature dance moves. The Jumping and STEP covers are really very creative, and the Girls Talk C is very simple but beautiful. Agh, so hard to pick! For me, I think it has to be STEP, but just by a margin over Girls Talk C. But ALL these covers are beautiful!! XD

• 1 month later...