• Girl's Talk (Jacket B )
    • Girl's Talk (Jacket C)
    • Rock U 1st Mini Album
    • Pretty Girl 2nd Mini Album
    • Pretty girl/Honey Special Edition
    • Lupin 3rd Mini ALbum
    • Jumping Mini Album
    • KARA Best Clips 2007-2010

I love all the album covers but I chose "STEP" because I don't know, there's something on it that I can't really explain, or maybe because it was the album that our girls have released after the issue? So it somehow left a big impact to me. HAHAHA! but overall, our girls are all gorgeous in all of their album covers :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AHAHA, I have to say, the questions being asked here on the KARAHOLIC forums really stimulate the KAMILIA in me!

Favorite Covers, Now that's what i love talking about! And KARA has soo many of them, don;t they!

For me though, the head and shoulders above the rest is probably LUPIN. The girls so so darn COOL , additionally, I beleive the LUPIN Minu ALbum to be one of their finest little packages, featureing onot one but TWO of my favorite songs from them, the title track LUPIN and the smile-inducing TASTY LOVE!

On my shelf all my CDs are arranged with the spines out, but Lupin is placed face-out (like a little 5x7 portrait) on my shelf LOL!

• 5 months later...

My favourite album covers are The first blooming, step special edition and honey special ver

I like how the first blooming album seems to portrait kara4 as a powerful... or just different to other debut girl groups back then? Although I wasn't a kara fan at the time, when I first looked at it they seemed diffferent which is always a good thing :D

The other two...well they just look adorable xD and the graphics on step looks cool xD

Ehhhhhh, Why you no add Step normal edition, I saw this topic and I set my mind on step but I don't see any Step normal edition, it may not have the girls on the cover but I think it's the best cover, i'll go with Step special edition then T.T