• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex21

BEST Album Cover

71 members have voted

1. 1. Choose which best album cover our girls had since their debut

• First Blooming
    • Revolution
    • Step (Special Edition)
    • Girl's Talk (Jacket A)
    • Girl's Talk (Jacket B )
    • Girl's Talk (Jacket C)
    • Rock U 1st Mini Album
    • Pretty Girl 2nd Mini Album
    • Pretty girl/Honey Special Edition
    • Lupin 3rd Mini ALbum
    • Jumping Mini Album
    • KARA Best Clips 2007-2010

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

I love all the album covers but I chose "STEP" because I don't know, there's something on it that I can't really explain, or maybe because it was the album that our girls have released after the issue? So it somehow left a big impact to me. HAHAHA! but overall, our girls are all gorgeous in all of their album covers :)

i picked Lupin because it feel mysterious and cool

and STEP special edition the color, the big blocks and everything look good

Among all their covers I like "Lupin" the most

The cover was simply perfect for the song and the concept

Moreover It gives a sophisticated and mysterious feeling

I guess Pretty Girl was he most beautiful between them

they show sweet , cute and little feminine Image :)

THOUGH whatever they do it comes amazing :rolleyes:

Step cover I choose you! LOL

I think they all looks great in this cover, I like Lupin's cover too but for some reason I feel that Gyuri unnie looks kinda weird in there.

So yep, Step's cover rocks my socks! LOL

My choice is not in there. I like the super girl cover (KARA in red dresses) for their 2nd full-length Japanese album.

Hmm i'm torn between Girl's Talk, Revolution, Winter Magic & Super Girl (ver C.)

But if i had to choose, it'll be Girl's Talk i guess.

My fave is Jumping .. i just love their style :-) Second is Step godddd these outfits and the hair *-* And last but not least Girl's Talk C hehe

i chose STEP Special edition..

but actually so far the best one for me is Super Girl Ver C (:

simple but beautiful :)

KARA Best Clips 2007-2010 this cover is awesome ever :thumbup: but step is awesome too

i prefer the Pretty girl/Honey Special Edition cover. they all look simply flawless in the cover, all of them look really good.

I like the Lupin one. It has the better background in my opinion. No blank solid colored wall ya know? Then again, it might just be me liking ladies in black =/.

Best Clip Is The Best,,,

but i love Lupin and STEP cover toooo

Lupin,, the Black that i love,, more than speed up

I like the cover of Girls Talk Rock B and U, one that all girls are very pretty and that Rock U look very cute when they joined Hara and Jiyoung :thumbup:

AHAHA, I have to say, the questions being asked here on the KARAHOLIC forums really stimulate the KAMILIA in me!

Favorite Covers, Now that's what i love talking about! And KARA has soo many of them, don;t they!

For me though, the head and shoulders above the rest is probably LUPIN. The girls so so darn COOL , additionally, I beleive the LUPIN Minu ALbum to be one of their finest little packages, featureing onot one but TWO of my favorite songs from them, the title track LUPIN and the smile-inducing TASTY LOVE!

On my shelf all my CDs are arranged with the spines out, but Lupin is placed face-out (like a little 5x7 portrait) on my shelf LOL!

My favourite album covers are The first blooming, step special edition and honey special ver

I like how the first blooming album seems to portrait kara4 as a powerful... or just different to other debut girl groups back then? Although I wasn't a kara fan at the time, when I first looked at it they seemed diffferent which is always a good thing :D

The other two...well they just look adorable xD and the graphics on step looks cool xD

Ehhhhhh, Why you no add Step normal edition, I saw this topic and I set my mind on step but I don't see any Step normal edition, it may not have the girls on the cover but I think it's the best cover, i'll go with Step special edition then T.T