[2009.01.16] Kara's Embarrassment: "We were asked where Wonder Girls' office was"

tinggg

200901161451291001_1.jpg

Kara, with their amazing activities through their current popular hit <Pretty Girl>, revealed a tearful embarrassing story.

Guest starring as the loving cousins on SBS's "Good Daddy" starring Kim Gunmo, Kim Hyungbum, Yoo Seyoon, Kim Heechul and Lee Hongki, Kara claimed that "we are the saddest people out of everyone here," describing their sad experience.

Kara's Han Seungyeon said "there's no one sadder than us here. Even though we're singers with three albums out already, still no one can recognize us. Even if we have makeup on, people asked us where the Wonder Girls' office was." Then next to her, Lee Seungshin answered, "it's been 15 years and still no one knows me," which caused the room to erupt into laughter.

Kara and Lee Seungshin's embarrassing experiences will be aired on the 17th at 5:15pm on SBS's "Good Daddy."

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200901161451291001

Tip-Off: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic

Take out with full credits when redistributing!

aww.. seriously it's funny and sad but i think it's b/c the girls haven't been on tv that much compared to WG lol

it's okay.. wait for those CFs and i'm sure they will be more recognizable :lol:

Lee Seungshin's uber funny though making the situation more happy ^_^

thanks tinggg :D

Dude. That's nothing if you know what happen to wonder girls in their fan meeting. If KARA were asked where the wonder girls are, Wonder girls sunye were asked before if she could sign " right, SNSD, SNSD forever". People are being rude nowadays.

While this is funny...I find it really sad :D I know they're mostly saying this as a joke but..if I was Kara I'd feel very sore if someone brought it up. I'm really glad the girls can laugh things off and be really positive all the time :lol:

I don't know whether to find this funny or sad. I think it's more towards sad.

I'm sure they meant it to be a joke or something funny but it is still sad. But then again, Wonder Girls were heavily promoted compared to Kara.

The Kara members should not be worry. Their time will come.

I can't wait to watch them on Good Daddy!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...