How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

First time I heard Kara was their debut when Kim Sunghee was still in the group and the first song I ever heard from them was break it. I bought the album because I love the song so much and I love the rest of the songs on that album. I think Kara is one of the most hardworking and talented girl groups out their and I love all of their personalities.

Hmm ...

I think I became a big fan after Star Golden Bell had Nicole on the show ("Level With Me Season 2")

She was so funny and cute at the same time, you can't help but liking her. That's when I started to pay Kara more attention.

Then I saw other members in various music show and variety program

Gyuri is just too confident and cool ^^

I got to know Hara more in "Invisible Youth", and she's very likeable

I don't really know about the other two members right now, but hopefully it'll change

I started to know about KARA from the variety show - MBC Come To Play where they also share the same airplay with SNSD together.

I find them attractive and I start to listen their songs. Of course, I like their songs.

Since then I look up on KARA's international forum site and this is how I get into here and see you guys! :thumbup1:

I always liked Mister but never really went into them, until my friend suddenly asked me :"hey, have you heard Kara's If you Wanna?"

I know it's not a new song but i really liked it... A LOT..

So, i went searching for the forum, then i noticed that the BEG Internationl Forum had the link here, click it and...

wow...

MORE OF KARA...lol

i know i'm new but i'm gonna find out more about them~

Actually I'm still new to Kara....

"pretty girl" is the 1st Kara's MV that I've watched.. hehe.. all pretty girls.... every wanna pretty...

And then later they really caught my attention, especially Nicole's smiley eyes.... very interesting....

And then when I go further, I knew that there had been rearrangement of members in Kara and feel bad for that ex-member who had to left just because of her family matter. how sad.

Anyway, what I see in Kara now is Sparkling! they are shinning!