How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

I started with invincible youth seeing snsd yuri.. But soon i noticed a cute girl called Hara goo.. and week in week out she just caught my attention more than Yuri.. And soon enough i am all into kara.. with other cute members too like nicole.

Pretty much the same. Started watching invincible youth watching the girls den noticed hara, after that when to search for kara songs and found out more about them.. starting was hara and nicole which caught my attention but after awhile i prefer seungyeon she's purely adorable. :gemhyper:

lol i was readin allkpop n i kept seeing e name kara n i didnt reali tink much til one day i tot y dere's so much news abt dem o i decided to check it out..cant rem wad song dey were performing but my frien asked me to check out e song mister n their butt dance..

seeing nicole do it kinda sealed e deal for me, though nw i love goo hara =D

I'm a kpop newbie, my sis got me started with 2pm so I wasn't all that familiar with the rest of the kpop scene. But awhile back I was lounging at home. Sis was watching IY, and the Hara squatting scene during the bathroom making ep came up. Watching her eating her tomato and testing out the squat, I was a goner right then and there. *insert ''loving you" song her pls*

Now I'm totally obsessed with Kara. First with Hara, then to Seungyeon, and now bb Jiyoung. I really need to stop watching that Idol Big Show Dorm special. The cute "good mornings" they make my teeth ache.

i first found out about kara thru family outing, when jaesuk mentioned them

then i youtubed them and liked their songs and had a crush on nicole

youtubed nicole some more which lead to Idol Show

exposed to the whole group, i became a fan of kara entirely =)

I was watching a lot of random videos of Super Junior in youtube then I came across their idol show with Kara as their guest. At that time, I was head over heels for Sungmin XD and Jiyoung chose gave her flower to Sungmin in the coupling part right? :thumbup: I was then attracted to her. Then I got to watch their Joolae perf in Star dance battle and I got really addicted. XD I watched that perf for like how many times.. i could no longer remember XD. To make it short, I got into Kara all because of Kang Jiyoung. :) Now it feels like I'm her stalker or something.xDD Whenever I watch tv shows with Kara on it, I'm always wishing a longer airtime for our cutie magnae. :|

When I also watched their Special stage with Lee Hyori before during their Break it days...XD

And Break it stuck in my head then I began searching about them and ended up loving them as well...lol ^^

haha i became aware of them when they started promoting the song rock you. they only really caught my eye because they were trully awful live!

so i started following them on an "on and off basis" since then and they just improved so much up to now that i just think my god i cant actually do without these girls because they actually rock now haha.

they definitely went through some hardship which makes the success now even more worthwhile, both for the fans and the members of kara alike. it makes them special in my eyes

First time I really started liking Kara was when I saw their YTN interviews and then I got their first album "First Blooming" and I love every single songs, but watching their YTN interviews and self camera shows and seeing how silly and funny they are made me a fan but seeing them on MTV Sunny side up and hearing Sunghee sing "Writing you a letter-by Lena Park" I knew that I would be a fan for life and I also love their live performances especially Break It, and that is how I became a Kara fan. Fan from the beginning until forever.

SHINee.

their dance break last night LOL.

actually, I really like Nicole and Hara when they released an album last year.

They are so pretty *-* and I see them a lot in other vids too.

I just don't have the time to actually search about them. (x