How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

I'm a relatively new fan of KARA, so it all started when I saw the preview for the Gold Miss episode with KARA teaching how to do the butt dance at the end of an episode for Family Outing (phew, that was a long sentence ^_^). And it looked pretty amusing, so I searched it up and found SweetMelodix's channel on Youtube. After watching one video after another on the channel from Metafriends to Keywui interviews to Idol Show and Self Cam, I fell in love with their individual personalities and character as a group. So now they're my favourite girl groups out there and as a girl, I really look up to them as idols :D

was surfing a website and i came across kara.Sounds weird so i clicked it

den i realised hey that looks like my teacher

so i clicked on it, watched a few pretty girl perfs

den went to watch selfcam series den i got hooked on to kara lol

was surfing a website and i came across kara.Sounds weird so i clicked it

den i realised hey that looks like my teacher

so i clicked on it, watched a few pretty girl perfs

den went to watch selfcam series den i got hooked on to kara lol

WOW Joey?! are you serious?? Your teacher looks like kara? o.o

first of all, I like Kpop music long time ago... well my friend (who likes kpop too) sent me a link from youtube in 2008... it was rock U...!!!! It was a first sight love!!!!

I was watching Star Golden Bell with SNSD and Sooyoung was doing an impression of Nicole. They were both really adorable in that video, and I couldn't help but look up more videos of Kara.

-> My friend had already shown me videos of Rock U and Mister before, but those didn't hook me in.

I think I first got introduced to Kara because of 'Chuseok Special Sweet Girl'. It was there that I saw Hara stand out like crazy, and got me wondering what her 'butt-dance' was all about. After searching several videos, couldn't manage to peel my eyes from Kara videos. I'm saying that with impression of respect and admiration ! :)

because of "Level with Me" on SGB! rofl~~~ I was a huge ELF back then so I searched everrryyy SGB episode's they're on, and I started to love nicole (up til now, tho LOL)... then I searched about her and find this KARA, and I was like "Omooooo they're cute!!!" even tho im a girl ==a

haha, KARA JJANG! ^^

huhu...

my frst kpop group's girl is wonder girls...

so i grew into kpop slowly...

n till now...

im a kpop universal lover...

i can accept most of kpop song now...

i rmmbr when i frst meet kara...

is it nicole from the SGB...

looking at her...

my heart's trembling n i really want to get to know her alot...

so that's how it was...

XD

Hm... i think i kinda new >.<

I am a Kpop lover , can consider universal lover now >.<

I started to know Kara when my friend around me talking about it and i got interested...

That day onward I start to go youtube to surf their performance and started to like them in "pretty girl" stage perf. which Hara accident step on Nicole if i didnt mistake ^^