How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

I was listening to songs on my friend's iPod a long time ago and came across the song If You Wanna.

Was instantly hooked on the song, started youtubing for more stuff and like them ever since.

After they release their 2nd album though, I became an even bigger fan because of their Mister song :D

Edited by MeYou

saw hara on that game show with gyuri, taeyang. i think it was SWEET HEART.. or something along those lines. i youtubed it watched it because i'm a fan of taeyang's dancing.. so i watched it and saw Hara in the background and saw her dance with taeyang. I thought to myself, wow she is hot! and gyuri is also HOT! so i youtubed them and found out that they were in Kara. youtubed kara and watched the performances of "mister" the infamous butt dance. and just was hooked by that.. i'm actually hooked on all korean music now. i'm listening to all korean girl groups. but Kara is my favorite so far.

I was looking for live performances of 2NE1 and got curious about the other korean groups/artists. I found a live performance of Mister and just loved the energy and of course the butt dance *_*

Since then, I love particularly Nicole because she was the best at shaking her butt ^^ and I watch every performance by Kara !

And one day, I was searching for some variety show to watch, and I found SweetMelodix2 on Youtube and watched first subbed episodes of KARA Bakery and Nicoles Goes To College ! These two show drove me crazy about KARA ! I'm so in love with them and their personnalities..

Anyways, we can say that I'm a fan for a short period of time but believe me, these girls amaze me !

Wow...lovely memories!!!! hahaha...well i was searching on YouTube for Korean artists and groups and i saw a fanmade video about Kara...it caught my attention so i search for an MV...

i first saw *Honey*...after that i search for other Video clips and before i realize it...

i was already a Kara fan!!!!

For me I was first hooked with SNSD. When I was watching Invincible Youth HaraGoo(as she is called in the show) I noticed her always doing the butt dance which somehow spark my interest. Then I found out that it was from the song Mister. And then now I'm here learning more about them.. :D

Edited by GorillaZ

for me it was becoz of eye level with nicole at star goldenbell.. and then i know about mister when i was watching family outing... n without noticing i realised i end up following Kara and watch every show they went...

perhaps it's because i found them to be very interesting group..

my interest grows when i found out that they have to start back from scratch after they debut are not considered as successful(really??) and they came back from that to reach where they are right now...

KARA HWAITING!