How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

Well to be honest I was (and still am!) a massive snsd fan so I followed everything that they did. So I started watching Invincible Youth and after seeing some of Goo Hara's Immature and Random jokes, it just clicked! So after searching youtube a couple of times i was officially 'into' kara!

:D

Ahh, my first post~ *long long long time lurker* I watched their debut performance with Break It and have followed them closely ever since! ^^; They're my favorite group overall! lolz Thinking back though, I wouldn't have thought I'd love them so much, haha.

Edited by k-ai.

I knew the girls a while back

but i didnt really pay attention to them

I only paid attention to Nicole if I was watching something kara XD

Then i heard about Kara's Bakery

And checked it out cuz of Nicole XD

The sad thing was that Nicole was hardly in there

But I kept on watching it anyway

Then I met Jiyoung! XD

She was jiust too cute that i had to get into kara XD

for me it was during there rock you dyas i had just gotten into k-pop and i was obseed with big bang then i watched one of there live performances of rock you and i have been a kamilia every since.... they were the first girl group in k-pop that i liked

I remember this :D

My friend let me played with her phone while she was talking to a lady about the rent. I went through her music files :] and I just this track title If You Wanna. She didn't have the artist's name on there. Later that night, I went to stalk ^__^ to find out the artist. I discovered KARA :)

I got into Kara by watching a vid on youtube called Chinese New Year! from mychonny and he had the bit of mister where it goes "la la la la la la " and i loved it so i looked n looked and realised i had a Kara dvd and i searched it on youtube and found vids of mister

now i love KARA!!! :rolleyes::thumbup::eyelove:

im pretty much a casual fan of things but when watching Star Golden Bell i always thought Nicole was really cute and Gyuri funny ant witty. i think the defining moment was when Gyuri told that story about how her first kiss was stolen on Strong Heart, that was hilarious! "don't pretend your dont know!" "i was a minor" "after that event i became mature" and when she pretended to cry. then i started to watch more Kara videos on youtube (thanks sweetmelody subs!) and "fell into her charm" like they always say haha. :sosad:

I used to "breakdance" and would always be searching for those videos so that I could learn from. Because of that I would search using keywords as "break" and "korean"... Until one day I came across the music video "Break It" and loved them from then on. I was very much a Nicole lover back then, until I saw Goo Hara.

Well I heard a few of their songs once in a while like Pretty Girl and Honey and stuff and when Mister came out I was like... YEAH I LOVE THIS DANCE LOL.

And I so I knew alot about them as a bystander (not really a fan) but now with Lupin and stuff im starting to love them haha. watching a few variety shows with them helps too coz theyre really interesting ><

I saw their first debut performance~! At first I was turned off by them being advertised as the second Finkl, because no group should be the second version of anything. DDx Anywayyy, I absolutely loved the concept they were going with, and after keeping up with all their interviews and all their funny selca videos, I was hooked for eternity, lolol.

I first heard of KARA because of Starcraft xD... and the fan that I am. This led me to Kpop b/c at one of the streams the person was playing Kpop and one of the songs was Wanna. I learned about KARA from that and that led me to youtube and watching videos of them and your great subbing led me here!