How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

I was watching Family Outing season. I'm really a fan over it. Then they start talking about Kara's buttdance and stuffs. From that i start searching their youtube video about Butt dance and found out Mister is the song behind it. First i was attracted by their looks, since Mister doesn't really get into me. Then I watch Honey MV and got totally hooked by it. Loving Kara from there :)

My friend sent me MV of Kara's If You Wanna... and ever since then I was a fan of them

I didnt know thier name at first but Nicole really left a big impression of me and Sunghee's voice =D

I remember that day, when i heard thier other songs, The two of us, Fighting, and I'll be there

I was on the computer the whole day just to look for in the internet =D and i was SOOO happy that I found it

I became a KARA fan when my friend MAGNETO keep on promoting rock u, that day i was a SNSD super fan, .. when Pump it up FIESTA came and i found out that their WANNA song has been added to the songlist, so since then i started looking for their MV's like honey which really caught up my ear and since then,.. thats all hehehe..

a huge accident.

a video compilation

has been bought

by my sister.

it's supposed to have

only 2ne1 contents

and then i'm suprised

of the 2 additional mv's.

its:

pretty girl and same heart.

since then i searched

everything about them.

now i'm a karaholic!

My friend first showed me the Wanna MV during a long car trip. I didn't even know who Kara was then, and my first comment was "wait, why do they screw over the guy again? I don't get it..." Then, I listened to Lupin, again without knowing it was Kara. During finals week (these things have the best timing :thumbdown:) another friend insisted that I watch the Mister buttdance instead of studying for pchem, which I did. Then I slowly began tying things together, became a Gyul goddess follower, and the rest is history!

As for me..i really like Family Outing season 1..

There was 1 episode where they invited Nicole and Tiffany..

I really like Nicole in that episode..she's super cute!!hehe..

From that time, I start to know KARA..

And rite now, I'm addicted to KARA.. :sweatdrop:

i never paid attention to kara before.. until i saw them appear in the star special of SGB.

(when they appeared with 2pm, snsd, and shinee)

they looked so nice and sweet, i just HAD to get into them.

i had heard Wanna a few days before that, so it also helped ^^"