How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

• 2 weeks later...

Im not really a fan of Kara or what the definiton of fan is anyway.

But when they first debuded they were girl group which didnt get enough attention or that's how I feel, they were there but no one really noticed them.

Now they are slowly starting to bloom and more people are starting to notice them.

Even though I dont easily start to fandom anyone but I can say that Kara's break it was pretty cool song when I first heard it in 2007.

They had some attitude going on out there. :D

Edited by Tomppa

Well lets see

I listened to Rock U & Fell in like haha

I had an Old inkigayo clip from my sister. We downloaded it like HECKA long ago.

I recently watched it & I found Kara's If U Wanna perf. on it.

It was ashamed that I never listened to them & just skipped >_< </3

But now i love kara!

Well, for me.... It was the MKMF Dance Battle with WG SNSD and Black Pearl that made me notice them... Then, I lost interest in them after SungHee left.. Rock U and Pretty Girl both didn't attract too much attention in me.. UNTIL I bought the Pretty Girl CDand heard Honey especially the Nicole OH Yeah Hey Hey Hey cheering part... Then, I saw how cute Hara is... So, I'm now stuck as a KH i guess..and looving it~ ^^

I remember watching their debut performance, but they didn't really catch my eye at the time. After inadvertently putting Break It onto my MP3 player, it kept coming up on random and I was slowly starting to like them. If U Wanna totally did it, showing that they could do a different style.

When Honey came out, I was hooked. I think they look great in those dresses and it the song is pretty good. It was this song that finally made me look to a forum about them, thus here.

Well, for me, i saw them since the debut with break it and i love it, i start to find information about them and love her albume and musci, then i find out that Kim was gone and two new member were added and i hate it at ferst hehe, but i heard rock u and i like it, but honey was my fav. so i start to find a forum of KARA and here i am ^^

Im not what you can call a fan, but right now is the few kpop artist i like (if not the only one).

well, i get KBS on cable, so i'm an avid music bank watcher. i saw ROCK U & eventhough i didn't have a clue who was these 5 girls singing it, i instantly fell in love with the song! it's so bubble & cute! so, i decided to search more about ROCK U's singers & found KARA!!! and when i found out that i share the same b'day as hara, i immediately became a fan!

i didn't know who they were when sunghee was still with them, so, i'm quite a new fan!

For Me, I was on Allkpop and there was a post about Kim Sung Hee

which caught my attention so I read it. She was really pretty. Then I

listened to the videos at the end of the post, it was If U Wanna and

some of Sungja's cover. The If U Wanna song got me hooked, and

Sungja's incredible voice and beauty got me more. And now I'm here.

It just sucks that I became a fan just when Sunghee isn't in the group

anymore. =/ But ehh. Yeah. Hopefully she'll come back soon. For the

meanwhile, I'll support Kara. ^-^

well ive liked kara for a while before but this is the first ive been on this site...i didnt really noe there was an official site for them until some girl i knew told me a bout it because i didnt really invest my time on fourms...im usually on youtube watching perfomancess lol...but now that theres this i can talk about kara forever...lol...ooo and i add soompi for the website...

I saw them perform with Lee Hyori, (the you go girl performance).

I have been into Jpop & J-culture since 2003. I learned the language & made it a regular part of my life.

but I only had a passing interest in Kpop, like BoA & Hyori, it always seemed a bit like it had to be one or the other, I don't know why. but after that show, I went on a Kara/Hara frenzy, and have been desperately trying to learn everything I can & see everything I can about Kara.

Love the group, Love girls & especially Love Hara.

i suddenly listened to Pretty Girl and became addicted to KARA's Nicole.

I've been a K-poper for like more than 2 years, but my fav female always an actress

i thought of korean female girl group kinda like really weird and thing like that

but when i first saw KARA and nicole, i said to myself "they're such a talented group, their English pronunciation is so cute <33"

from that i listened to pretty girl everyday but didn't get bored <33

i even looked up on google for Pretty Girl's dance

we can see the bright future from the girls, they'll be the famous-est group

fighting for the girls and especially Nicole unnie <3

• 2 weeks later...