How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

First stumbled upon their "My Darling" and "Honey" songs on Youtube and subsequently checked the rest of "Pretty Girl" album out but somehow wasn't really interested =S...then all of a sudden found the song "My Darling" again after like 100000 years and this time ended up liking them after listening to some tracks from Revolution.

actually i dont know much about girls

i got into kpop about 7 months ago , my favourite group that time & now is SNSD

at first , i like Nicole because her role on Star Golden Bell

then , i watched show Come To Play with SNSD & Kara , i find some interesting things about our goddess Guyri so i like her

and then , I like Goo Hara since Invincible Youth

i think girls are so pretty , i want to know more about them so i found this site from diromo :D lolz

earlier i had been introduced to korean girl's groups by my friend..

i started to like the hits of another group,, and didn't really noticing KARA.

but then, i saw them in some variety shows and MBC star dance battle!

"you can't underestimate variety shows"~

beginning with hara, jiyoung, nicole, and eventually everyone

and then.. the more i search about KARA the more i love them~! XDD

A friend of mine showed me a couple of their PVs, which is funny because I was basically the one who introduced her to kpop through SNSD, but she started liking KARA and started showing me their stuff. I liked Pretty Girl, Rock U, and Honey, but not enough to where I actually followed the group. It wasn't until I saw KARA on Come to Play with SNSD that I really started liking them. Their personalities are really refreshing. Now I try to watch everything they're in, if I can find subtitles.

A friend showed me video of one of KARA's live performances of Mr a few months back. That was my first brush with them but I wasn't really into them until I stumbled on a segment of them on Idol Army on youtube. I fell in love with their personalities then and was hooked. I can honestly say that this is the first and only group where I love every single member. :)

From there I followed the links back to this place and here I am, trying to absorb as much information I can get my hands on about the best group ever! :)

At first I was searching for the correct site for so long.. I end up here following the link that allkpop has on the sidebar and Im so happy to be here now!! yeayyy!! (≧ω≦) KARA JJang!! Kamilia rocks KARAworld! (≧ω≦)