How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

Random YouTube searching is how I got into Kara :D

I found the Lupin video and totally fell in love! ~

I began watching all of their lives and listening to all of their older music :D

Now I listen to them every day<3

I totally love these girls!

:eyelove:

I'm a big fan of Cpop and was always proud of the fact that I wasn't following the Korean wave like everyone else, I always knew Kpop was popular but never knew why it was so big. I would listen to some of their songs and I could see how catchy they were but I never really followed any group as a fan. I started watching more Korean variety shows like Invincible Youth and Nicole goes to College and Family Outing and fell for their friendly, cute personality's. I started to listen to their music and became a bigger fan as they are really talented, I never knew I would become such a fan. Learning more about them everyday just makes me love KARA more and a bigger fan.

I wasn't into K Pop at all, my friend kept showing me K Pop videos and I slowly got into K Pop.

During the summer I started watching Korean Variety shows out of boredom and Invincible Youth was the first one.

I found Hara funny and I started watching shows with Kara in it then I eventually started liking Kara through the shows they did xD I like Nicole a bit though before I started watching the variety shows lol (dancing) xD

i first knew Kara by watching Invincible Youth.. i thought Hara was the clumsiest person i've ever seen before..then i tried to search more variety shows with Kara as guest.. and ohmo..i fell for Nicole's dorkyness.. she's unique!heheh.. especfially on idol show!!!hahah!

I was a korean fanatic you might say....at first i was only interested in watching korean drama then as time pass by I was bored so started watching variety show like x-man and new x-man....then I was introduce to kpop in variety shows such as star king, idol army, sang sang plus, and then FAMILY OUTING...FAmily outing was the show that got me into kpop, as idol comes as guess on the show i got curious and google them. First it was teayeon and then yoona but i just brush them off cause i was a wonder girl fan at the time....and then I got to become snsd superfan after yoona appearance on family outing..it wasn't long until..yoo jae suk and the rest of the family started to dance to kara song on the show that i got interested in kara...first heard about it is when yoo jae suk does the "mister butt dance" and I got curious and google kara...I was not interest with it at first but as i am a korean fanatic, they just grew and grew on me until I saw HAMMIE on strong heart variety show, then after that HAMMIE became my ideal girl and turn into a SUper super fan of kara!