How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

The first time I heard about Kara is when I watched Nicole became guest on FO - like 3 months ago (yeah.. I'm kinda new to KPop)..

Then I did some research about them and now here I am.. :lol:

Got to say that Kara is my first ever artist/group that I ever like..

I never like any artist before as much as I like Kara now..

2007. I was really into suju before like 2006. Then I was in YouTube then I saw a Kara video and I was like there are three girl groups at that time and everybody was talkin about snsd or wg but very seldom about kara. So I asked my sister who they were and she said that her bestfriend was into them so much so I gave their songs a chance. Then boom. Kamilia since 2007 :) I think I love them more than suju now. And I was really in love with suju. Now I'm really really into Kara. To the point that as soon as I wake up I check on the Internet for kara news. Yeah, I'm a major fangirl :)

I was originally a SNSD fan and was watching a clip of them on some variety show. Kara was at the same show and I saw Gyuri and I thought "whoa who is that?! She's beautiful!" I found out about KARA and since then they've been my favorite group.

Well for me, it started off with "honey", i got sooo into it that i told my friends to listen to it!

at first they thought it wasnt that good :( but when they released "MR", everyone started liking them..

i dont know if it was because of the dance or the catchy tune.. lol

I can't remember that well... BUT I think it was because of SNSD and Youtube. I first got into KPop via Youtube via SNSD. Then I heard that KARA, Wonder Girls and BIGBANG are awesome groups as well. Andd so yeaahhh~ Thats mahh story.

Oh and the first KARA song I fell in love with is... Mr.

Edited by melody♥

actually i'm eunhyuk bias.

when i searched on youtube, there's quite a lot of hyukri fanMV appears.

both of them look cute together. i began to ship this couple.

so, i try to find out everything about park gyuri and KARA.

and i just cant resist but to fall in love with them.

they are my first kpop girl group that i like the most.

KARA jjang! :thumbup:

I happen to stumble upon this earlier this year,through a show,Maknae Rebellion. The part where Jinwoon calls Nicole. I found Nicole to be a very sweet and cute girl. However,it was only after when i saw Key(SHINee) did "Mr", i started to have interest in them. It was only recently that i started liking them more and more. After watching Kara Bakery,i found out that they were really different from many girl group.(:

I came across Kara because of Nicole, i saw her segment on Star Golden Bell, I thought she was bubbly,nice,and funny. At first i dint know she was in Kara or the fact I didn't know Kara either. I found out in one segment of hers when she was doing Star Golden Bell, after I found the show they once all did, MBC Every1 Idol Show ...then I realized all of Kara are so sweet,funny and nice. I started to like all of the members!!!:)

Edited by iAyu