How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

• 2 weeks later...

i got into Kara because of MBC's Come To Play with SNSD

i mean i've listened to Mister, but that was just it for me, until come to play.

they were really funny and hara was super adorable! plus i love gyuri's attitude.

i love her self confidence! i love it when people are blunt like that.

there are people who hates that kind of attitude, but for me, I LOVE IT!

i say they're the funniest people around LOL.

watching variety shows are really the way to loving idols :]

At first, i don't like or ever heard any kpop song. I'm actually more into K-drama.

While searching for good drama on aznv.tv, I saw 'Invincible Youth' which is quite interesting.

So i watched it. From there, my favorite is Hara. I really like her cheesy jokes.

Then I begin to know about KARA and listen to their song.

That was how I become a fan

Edited by Hendry Ho

umm i believe it was...hmm idont remember but i think it was when i saw hara on one of the ep of invincivle youth :D with sunny they were just so funny then i got hooked on kara and i love all the members

i got into Kara because of MBC's Come To Play with SNSD

i mean i've listened to Mister, but that was just it for me, until come to play.

they were really funny and hara was super adorable! plus i love gyuri's attitude.

i love her self confidence! i love it when people are blunt like that.

there are people who hates that kind of attitude, but for me, I LOVE IT!

i say they're the funniest people around LOL.

watching variety shows are really the way to loving idols :]

lol i remember that ep lol

gotta love gyuri :D

Family Outing is literally my introduction to Korean entertainment. Hyori, Jaesuk and Daesung are always doing the latest dances. Late in the season Mister became very popular and even Kookjong started imitating the butt dance. Nicole came as a guest for the final episode for regular guests and her obsession with food really stood out. Jiyoung and Seungyeon also appeared on that episode, and I thought Jiyoung was extremely adorable.

Later, I did some random searches on Youtube on Kara. What kept my attention were that all the members are quite attractive and their songs are catchy. Also, their choreography, such as Lupin, Mister, Jumping, tend to be more interesting and more intense than other groups. They always bring their A-game in live performances; other groups can be quite sloppy at times, but never Kara.

when, my friend play kara's song.

firstly i don't care about. but, when accidentally :) watch the vid

OMG,,, it's even more wonderful than SNSD :P that's totally got my attention to

search and find out about KARA, hehe,,,

The first time I see KARA is in MBC Chuseok Special Sweet Girl ^^

When I saw KARA, I thought, 'WOW..! This group is pretty cool..! And the member (Hara) is pretty close with Jessica too.. :)'

Then, I saw them in Come to play with SNSD & KARA ^^

And then, I join KH because I want to know more about KARA.. :)

But, then, I forgot why, I stopped visit this forum.. >_<

But,, IY brought me back to KARA.. Hehehehe.. I start to find more about KARA, their performances, etc. and visit this forum again.. :D

I was always a hidden Kara fan, I just didn't realize it until recently. I noticed them during Honey and Pretty Girl but though they were to girly for me. Mister is what pulled me in and I started to like them more. I watched IY and Hara caught my attention. Then Lupin and Jumping were history <3

how did i get into kara??

well, it started when i watched invincible youth, i curious about all the g7 member and i find that hara is kara's member. after some time i got lupin mv from a friend of mine and i started to browsing about kara more and more.

• 2 weeks later...

I was not into korean music at all last time. But one fine day...

My friend was watching Family Outing Season 1, the episode when Nicole(Kara =3) and Tiffany(SNSD) were guests. I happened to be at his house then, and that was when I saw Jiyoung, and that was when I knew, I am into the korean music wave and Kara!

Edited by winszip