How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

My friend introduced me to Kara

He gave me a Honey MV. but on that MV i don't really in to Kara.

after some times my friend started to give me more video.

and i found kara in some of my favorite variety Show and they are is funny ahahahha

after that i get into kara. start searching more MV ahaahah

Thanks to my friend.

I became a fan of Kara because people were comparing them a lot to SNSD. I was already a fan of SNSD back in September 2010 because of their debut in Japan, I thought they were really beautiful and talented. So then I became a fan of SNSD. But the next month in October 2010, I noticed a lot of people comparing them to Kara and I didn't know who Kara was so I looked them up on YouTube and watched their Lupin MV and totally fell in love. I thought Hara was really, really beautiful when I first saw her and I still do, so she's kind of the reason I got hooked to Kara plus Lupin was very addicting. ♥

So yeah, I've only been a fan since October, and I've only been listening to K-Pop groups since August 2010. Before that, I was only a fan of BoA but now I'm in love with a lot of girl groups and a couple of boy groups too.

Well...I was really into J-pop before, I saw the mini icon/pic for the pretty girl mv. Then I clicked the video, mistaking it as a J-pop video I saw before. When I was watching them I didn't even knew they were korean, until I saw a performance with SHINee. Since then I have been following them :DD

Youtube. I was watching a video of a mix with various songs of Kpop, i heard the very catchy chorus of "Wanna" (thankfully the uploader had put the name of the songs), i searched the MV and then before i realized, i was watching their other MVs ^_^

just read my About Me tab lol

after learning the members' names through this Wanna video (1st bias - Gyuri)

Break It + Mr + Lupin were just beyond epic (usually when I first heard of a music artist's name, I type it in on Youtube to watch the top most visited ones)

then Seungyeon gradually grows on me thru SweetMelodix

I proceeded to stalk them on allkpop & spam watch related videos (on youku/tudou)

Really fell in love with the group chemistry these past few months ever since I've gotten into them :D

Edited by Dolla

It was ironic how I got into Kara. First, I ignored in 2008 then in 2010 I saw them at KMF and ignored again -.- then I wrote a FF and used Jiyoung as the Main lead. After I saw a few pics I got more into Kara~ And yeah thats how I fell in love with Kara and got into KH

I first saw them with SNSD in Come To Play. I thought they were pretty interesting. So I watched their HaHaMong episode, which I found really funny!! So, I started looking for more.. I started distinguishing Nicole as my favorite member. But it was during Invincible Youth wherein I found Hara exceptionally funny! So, there. Here I am. Itching for more. :)

I watched a episode of Yoo Jae Suk's "Come to Play". I was and still am a fan of SNSD and the episode I watched had a interview/mock beauty pageant with SNSD and Kara... It was such an epic episode... :wub: Didn't know too much about Kara before watching the episode but walked away a fan after watching... :lol:

i start to know kara when a friend of mine introduce me their song & music video, *HONEY*

that time, i was a fan of snsd & sj..

when i saw the vid, i was like: "they're all pretty & cute!! what a lovely mv & song"

but i like and love kara more after knowing seungyeon.. i learn seungyeon when i heard she's paired with my shinee bias onew. ^^

her personality & story touched my heart...

now, learning all members of kara, they're not hard to love.

i instantly fell in love with them. all of them.

Honestly i got into loving Kara after watching a snsd run devil run performance. n it showed Kara winning encore. i was like whos that? so i watched the encore n it was kara n t-ara scandal thing n i was like aww! haha so i started watching both t-ara and kara but i've grown to like kara a whole lot.! haha

I'm a fan of SS501 and I know this one Triple S unnie who really loves all the DSP's groups. so, she introduced me to KARA, was it back at that time? I think it was during Pretty Girl promotion, and strangely I just love them instantly right at that moment when I first saw them until now ^^

• 2 weeks later...

here's a shocking truth.I used to hate kpop :piss: !For me it's always Jpop because whenever i ask around "why did you like kpop?" :doubt: ,the answer will be"their so good looking!?" :canny: . What's that aren't they are singers? :curse: On the time I got to Kara is when they promote mister in japan well... :shocked: they got me mister was like poppin in my ear the melody stuck in my head and I can't sleep! :teary: And then tomorrow I wake up I was like lalalalala... lol :claps:

Wow this topic, hmmm quite interesting i actually like Kara since last year but for the first time i saw their video was mister then slowly to jumping and lupin. It was somewhere the end of last year that i bought sweet muse gallery and i've watch their performance and from there on i started to become a Kamillia but before that i was a soned oh and of course when i saw jumping i started to notice ham casue of her unique eye smile then after doing some research i totally hooked into Kara everyday also Kara xP

Edited by Xypher