How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

Back in 2007, I was actually a Wonder Girls fan when I noticed KARA during the MKMF music awards (the one where Nicole did a solo dance for Kim Bum :blush: ). I've been hooked ever since. It was heart breaking to see KARA struggle in the early years, while WG and SNSD were gaining so much popularity. That's why I'm so proud and happy for their current success. They worked so hard for everything. Kamilia fighting!

Btw, it was awesome to find out that Gyuri and Yubin were such close friends (from the MKMF bts vids).

*I don't know if I answered here already but....*

I first liked SS501, <33

They are like, My first KPOP love.

And then I like to see girl action, so I typed in google, 'DSP girl groups'

I clicked on a link that got me to a youtube video of them dancing Honey.

Then I got hooked!

The first song that really played over and over in my mind was their Mister. :P

Because of SS501. :D I absolutely loved them so I looked into the other groups from their company, DSP. I found KARA and I was naturally drawn to them, as if I had no choice but to like them. That's where it started. Of course, it helped that they were good. I got hooked during Mister.

I liked Nicole before I really got into Kara! I thought that she was really cute on SGB! I always knew of them but I didn't really get into them until I heard either Wanna or Mister. After that I fell in love with them. <3

I'm a SNSD fan. I watched Star Golden Bell, Invincible Youth and Family Outing because of SNSD. I liked Hara and Nicole but not Kara's songs that I heard (Wanna).

Then one day just decided to search them from Youtube. At first I didn't find songs that I like, but then found Rock U. Listened that song about 27 times in a row. Liked the album too and now like almost all of their songs. :)

Edited by Yamaan

Even before getting into the fandom of Kamilias , I already thought that their songs are superb(I don't understand why people get so worked up and say that they can't sing -.-), especially Wanna. The Jap version of Mister comes with the video and I got hooked on it, but the real cause of me being a proper Kamilia is Urakara! That show is brilliant!!

I let my cousin borrow my iPhone for about an hour and when he gave it back to me, I went on Youtube and checked the video history. I found KARA's "Wanna" music video. I watched it, fell in instantly in love with the beautiful girls and their melodies. :thumbup:

Okay, at first when i first heard of Kara was when i saw their MV for hone, and i had to admit that i didnt really like them. but as i started watching them looking more into them like watching them on variety shows and stuff, i found that they were actually real. not like the others pretending and acting fake. i love how strong they were when no one paid attention to them, always believing and fighting to show everyone their talents. They never gave up, and thats why their as successful as they are now. I'm their biggest fan now!! Kara always fighting!!!

lucky days

i think

i am a first ss501 fan

then this mv lucky days popped out

and the whole buzz about the lead gal got me intrigued

i know about kara before that

yes

but i was never interested

since i was more into boys than girls

but seungyeon seriously got me hooked up till now

basically

I watched one of those msl breaks for starcraft and saw SeungYeon hosting. I didn't know her name back then but I saw a post about who the host was and I google'd her name and found out she was in a girl group named KARA. Their 1st video I saw was Mister and that got my attention.

• 2 weeks later...

Last summer, when I was still quite rookie in k-pop when my online-friend send me a link for KARA's Mr. live. Honestly I wasn't really interested. Few weeks (?) later, I spotted them in Hero drama (with Lee Junki ♥, keke), but I still didn't pay any attention to them. Time passed and I realized I know only very few groups (mostly SM artists), so I decided to look for some new groups I would like and diridi! I found KARA. I realized I know them and listened to more of their songs. I started to like them and now I'm here :)