How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

i got into KARA because of 2AM...

i was watching happy together 2AM wih KARA.

and i fallen into changmin - jiyoung pairing. dunno why, i just feel everything changmin's reaction to jiyoung, it's so sweet. and jiyoungie.. she's so cute <33 . and im start fall in love with her.

and then (now), im searching all about kara's video, mv, varshow, album etc.

because i love changmin - jiyoung pairing from the beginning, i was start to download their video.. such as, idol army and star golden bell. and i love jiyoungie more and more.. and started to fall in love with KARA..they'r such a idol with good personality and such a natural korean beauty...

after that, i watched gyuljing at sukira.. and i got into jingteuk chemistry and hyukri chemistry.. *sorry changmin, .. hehehe

KARA JJANG!! HWAITING!

im waitng u guys.. waiting ur comeback. cant wait.. :D

lol, thinking back i used to dislike k-pop,

cause there were a lot of mediocre or weak groups(weak personality and etc).

Then my housemate started liking k-pop, starting with wonder girls and so on(he's now SNSD fan).

then one day he showed me Invincible Youth.

Got attracted to it, liked Sunny & Yuri originally.

but as time goes on, Hara's personality came out and i'm now hooked xD

then Nicole appeared as a guest. and tada, now i'm here xD

Soshi got me addicted to k-pop and I was watching the Sweet Girl special where Soshi, Kara, T-ara, After School, BEG, and 4minute competed. I decided to look up all these groups. Kara is now my second favorite group of all.

The butt dance is all I am gonna say. Their hips don't lie.

how? saw their Break It MV in YT, then I was like, these girls are okay ^^ Sungja already caught me that time, she wassssss soooooo pretty and have a very pretty voice ^^

then I saw their Special Stage with Lee Hyori (since I'm a BIG BIG Lee Hyori fan) and I was amazed ^^ they look awesome with Hyori and after that, I supported and loved them but when Sungja left, I was so depressed that I thought of leaving Kara as well but thanks to Nicole, I loved them once again ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Okay . STORY TIMEEE :DDD .

I wasnt intrested in Kpop or stuff , till my friend persuaded me to watch SNSD's Gee around last year April during their Run Devil Run promotions .

Once i clicked the video ... I became a Sone + Kpop fan :D .

I only found out other groups because of my SNSD obsession :D .

I watched all the soshi subbed videos in soshified , and i also watched invincible youth (:.

That's how i found out Kara , T-ara , BEG , Secret and 4 minute !

I prefer the old G7 then the new g7 (: .

Soshi + Kara = LOVE <3 .

My 2 favourite groups in the world <33 .

KaraShiDae FIGHTING ! :D .

My first dosage of KARA was a friend of mine who showed me the mister song, butt dance. I didn't listen to kpop then and didnt pay much attention. Then I started to watch Invincible Youth when my friend introduced me. Hara was in IY and she was hilarious and their songs were catchy when they played it, then I just started searching, and bam, Kara fan!

Actually at first I only like Super Junior and the other boybands in the k-pop industry and not so into the girlband.Then, when i watched the boyband performance in youtube, there are a related links to Kara Bakery. Then, i started to watch it.They are so cute and pretty.And i started to adore them. And after that, I was searching for Kara's MV and performance. And since then, i am officially became a Kamilia until now :)

im a little late to the kpop scene. i started out as a blackjack and vip only last year then i found kara through a friend's fancam of KMF 2010 from then on..it was game over! hahahah

Before I met KARA, I was SNSD's fan. The first time I saw KARA was on YouTube. I was watching minster The video was like random pics of the girls in Old KARA and SNSD. man remember the good old times i sure do never gonna forget :P

I watched a music video of Brown Eyed Girls' Abracadabra on youtube. I liked it, and fell in love with Miryo, but got the feeling they weren't right for me. I still love them. But I scrolled down to the related videos. I saw a video called someting like 'Kara- Wanna [HD]'. The thumbnail was a picture of Nicole. I thought, 'she's pretty, let's see if "kara" is any good.' I watched it, and HAD to hear more. I went to wikipedia, found info on them, started looking up their singles, and really enjoyed them. Then I got their albums, and I loved even more of their non-singles. I found out about this site, and the rest is, well, cliche as it is, history.

Lol... I was watching an episode of Win Win with Wonder Girls, and there was this part where they did popular girl group dances. Each one chose a dance of their own. Yenny and Lim danced to T-ara's "Bo Peep." Then I heard the intro to Mister, along with Sunye walking up to the camera. Then the show cut to KARA doing the butt dance, and ever since I just went from :w00t: to :wub: Hahaha...