How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

• 2 weeks later...

coz' i watch gyuri interaction wif SS501 on golden bell..wonder who's this arrogant girl..then i start googling bot her, n i found KARA..also i love their interaction wif SS501 on intimate note..that's when i found they're in same company as SS501..so, mainly, SS501 is the one brought me into KARA..and they're the only kpop idol i love to see..coz' they're not fake as other..humble..

I was a late Kpop fan so since I've entered the Kpop fandom

I've known of Kara but I wasn't a fan because of being biased with SNSD.

But then I've learned a lot about them and started to research more of

them and I've read about their hardships and that's what made me love them.

• 4 weeks later...

my sister are having her birthday and she's a big fan of 'anything Korea'. so I've try to make a card with some Korean words, googled, and stumbling across a fan birthday wish to Gyuri.

I'm curious who is Gyuri :confused1: , because I'm not into KPop at all, then found out she is from KARA. search KARA video in YouTube, found We're with You and fall in love immediately :wub: . song is cheerful, dance is superb. try to look another video, seen Lupin then Jumping, then believe that KARA is the only KPop act that suit my interest. never step back since then, loves all KARA's song. :eyelove:

and that... is just a month ago. :eyelove: already I'm an avid Kamilia, now watching Urakara every night to catch up with you guys. :w00t::)

I first noticed Kara when I was randomly surfing Kpop music videos, it was when I was first starting to get into the Kpop culture (I'm still pretty new to it). I came across the Mister mv, and obviously being a guy, I was quite entranced by the choreography. But I didn't learn the bands name at the time. Kara didn't make it's biggest impact with me until I started watching Invincible Youth. That's when I learned of Hara for the first time, and when she did her introduction doing the butt dance. I knew whose video it was that entranced me a few months earlier. Since then, when I do my random kpop youtubing, Kara's MVs are some of the ones I search for specifically now.

OH !

i will nvr forget the moment i first knew KARA !

i first knew them via watching television !

tat night, i was so bored and randomly switching channel

looking for some entertaining programmes and

i came across with some KARA concerts -

i have never been really interested in korean stuffs before tis.

KARA is my first ! :thumbup:

i saw a live performance of "wanna" & "Mr." in my sister's laptop, i liked them so much and their butt dance and search about them and they became my bias.

i was shocked when i knew that they are from the same company with SS501 who are my bias.

and now I'm DSP bias :eyelove:

Ok, at first, my friend choose a song named abracadabra by BEG during Karaoke time. I started in love with them especially Ga In, then I started to Wikipedia n search the variety show related with her in YouTube. Coincidencely, I found Kara Lupin music video during random search in YouTube. Their sexy outfits n dance attracted me especially Nicole . Since that, start to love them until now...KARA fighting^^

If I could name only one way on how I became a Kara fan, it is when I watched

. It is their performance during the Ever OSL 2009 Finals where one of my all time favorite player won his second OSL championship and one of his six individual league titles. It is also their first performance that I saw, so they already gave me a good impression right at the start. Edited by NicksonReyes

Well I first heard about KARA 2 or 3 years ago and I dowloaded "If U Wanna" from some random music downloader... I liked it a lot, but not so much the other songs of The First Blooming album, so I forgot them...

Last year and 2011 I've been pretty much into kpop, so I started to like girlgroups and searched for more... A lot of my friends like KARA so I decided to hear them again, and I downloaded the Lupin minialbum... And now here I am! Hahaha~

When I was first introduced to kpop, my friend gave me KARA's Lupin as one of the first videos. It didn't really occur to me much later that I seriously enjoyed that song (it's now ranked top 15 in my iTunes), but I first really started to notice KARA when Gyuri had her gorgeous blonde hair during Jumping, and then later I heard their Mister in Japanese, which is absolutely perfect. I have always liked Nicole though.

Edited by cerealpancakes

I got to know them through SS501, I was watching clips of SS501 and saw the clip where KARA danced to their song 'love like this' so I decided to search for information about KARA :) not a really interesting story lol xD It's sad though, cause a couple of weeks after getting to know them the law suit against DSP was announced :(, but I'm glad it was sorted out :D