How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

My friends mentioned KARA a lot when I was first introduced to Korean pop, so naturally, they sent me a couple links, the most notable song being "Honey" of course. I just kept listening, and one day, I decided I wanted to hear more from them, so I got hold of their albums and whatnot. Ever since, I haven't stopped loving them, though it took me just a bit longer to become a real Karaholic ♥

First of all, Invicible Youth. Hara is the first KARA member I see. But at that time I don''t really put an eye for KARA. I just know there is a group named KARA thats all. And then I watch episode of Star Golden Bell when KARA is a guest there. I can't resist Seungyeon cute look there. Also hear a little bit of "Wanna" in that episode. Finally got into youtube and search for their MV.

Watch "Wanna", I say "OK".

Watch "We're With You", I say "Wow, they are really cute".

Then watch "Lupin", and I say "Why it took me so long to discover this unbelievable group?"

And can't stop since then ^^.

Actually I was a fan of SS501. And because SS501 and Kara was in the same company before, I go check their music video on youtube. Then I found Honey MV. When I watch that song, I know they are great and I started to like them. I thought to myself why I don't find this group before?. Now I can't stop loving and support Kara :)

• 3 months later...

For me it was a bit of an accident :lol: I was fed up with "western" music and wanted to listen something different. I just stumbled upon Kara and fell for them immediately after I heard Rock U! They were just the kind of band I was looking for: fun, cute, bubbly, sparkling and talented girls who gave me the energy and boost of cheerfulness I needed :D Fate has some funny ways to guide us ^_^

I've actually heard the name a lot but never bothered to look them up on the internet. My first exposure to KARA was through Girls' Generation. When I've heard they had a show called Invincible Youth, I excitedly watched all of its episodes from Soshified, as they have already subbed it during that time. Besides the Girls' Generation members, Goo Hara really caught my attention. And now I'm here, lol.

Lol funny, for me apparently few weeks ago, haha. So this was how it happened. I recently been practicing piano, so one of my relatives (Kpop Fan) showed me KARA's STEP MV, and told me to play this song on the piano, The melody is so catchy. Now im addicted to KARA~~! :)

Oh and at first I did think that KARA was annoying, didn't pay much attention to them. :/ But then soon after they pulled me in. :blushing:

Edited by zTesK

I've known KARA because of my friend, she introduced me to them and I am very thankful to her because of that. :) She told me to watch the MV of Pretty Girl. A few days after its released. On my first time watching it, them, I told myself that FINALLY I found a group of idols that I will cheer in my entire life LOL! On the same day, I already proclaimed myself as a Kamilia :P and a Seungyeon-biased! :)))

------

until now, they are the only group that I am cheering with very happily. :)