How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

All the youtube links kept saying "credit to karaholic.com"

so I typed it in and voila, here I am :lol:

Since my sister is tired of me talking about kara and pointing out all their funny moments (though she'll still laugh when i force her to look), I decided to find people who would welcome that kind of discussion... and force >:D

I've grown to love all their songs because their voices are stuck in my head now! Like I'd automatically compare them to other artists now when they sing another persons song too... and most of the time they end up winning even if it's against the original singers =x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

me i must admit that i did not watch or pay attention to kara from the beginning, but when i saw honey and that song grabbed my ears and eyes when they were performing, i suddenly wanted to know about them more, and then i saw their ytn interviews and self cam and all the shows they have been on, and now i became a huge fan :D.... i blame their funny humour and honest personality for making get addicted to the group of kara lol....go kara

I was randomly watching MVs in Youtube then I clicked on their Break It MV, I liked it a lot because it's a strong performance, they're cute and the vocals are really good as well, then I start watching their other vids and subbed videos of them, YTN Interview and their Self-Cam got me really interested. But it's not until I went here in Karaholic and actually read the stuff that my addiction to them has tripled lol, it's off topic but I can't believe Nicole surpass my addiction to Yoon Eun Hye :D

hmmm i think at first i was watching the mkmf where they had the girl group dance battle ( was probably because i was searching for snsd or wonder girls mv something like that) then while watching i was like hmm they can dance pretty good especially nicoles solo dance. but i didn't really paid attention to them until their pretty girl teaser came out lol

Random Youtube searching? Was it because of a certain member or members? Because they're from DSP? Fin.K.L.?

-------------------------------------

For me, I was first exposed to the video for "If U Wanna", which kinda irked me because it seemed like they were all trying to be way too cute by making really exaggerated expressions. (Oddly enough, this is pretty much the reason why Gyuri's friends hated it when they first saw it.) Then I stumbled across a video of them performing Secret World, and was amazed at how a group could be that perfect live. I'd gotten an impression of kpop artists nearly always resorting to lip syncing, but these girls were singing live, and dancing with impeccable synchronicity. So yeah. That's my story.

Sweet memories. I first saw Kara's music video, 'Honey' on my friend's blog and fell in love! I cannot deny that it's their charm and cute looks that attracted me. Slowly and steadily, my love for the group grew and I learned more about them.

Today, I'm a dedicated fan as you can see! Kara is unique and no other group has this 'Kara factor', period!

Okay, I swear there's a topic like this out there because i remember typing out a whole story of how I got into the KARA fandom when i first came to kh, but I can't find it o_0

Mmmmm I'm not really sure how I got into KARA anymore. I think I forgot haha.

I think I randomly stumbled across the KARA thread in soompi one day and then someone told me to check out karaholic so I did and then I watched some youtube videos and ... liked them? :| There's more to this story but I just can't remember.

EDIT: okay haha I remember! 8D

I was watching the Ant couple in WGM and I saw KARA and I was like, "oh wow they're so lively and adorable!" So I looked them up on soompi and then I came to kh and... yeah (:

I'm not into Kpop at all back then, I was only interested in KDramas, so I watched KBS World and stumbled upon their If You Wanna video, I thought it was cute but since I'm not in Kpop music, I kinda forget about them then when I was in youtube, saw their Break It MV. I liked it so decided to watched their other vids, and as KARAokoeing, I got impressed with their live performances especially those in radio shows, that's how I start liking them then the Self-Cam.

LOL. Um, I was a Soshi fan before, so I was searching videos of them. Came across the INFAMOUS Arirang video on idol groups calling KARA "failures." XD But I didn't think they looked or sounded like failures, so I researched them. AND!! PINPON!! I was right. They're wonderful. :)

Interesting. I was a fan since day one. I saw their debut performance of Break It on M!Countdown and I was like "whoa, that's hot" and I was really drawn to their image. It was tomboyish, different from the ones I saw and then I started to follow them. I became a regular poster in the Kara thread in Soompi. I saw their improvement and they became the first kpop girl group that I followed. Then days passed and BAM there came the 100 days of Kara. A few posters in the thread decided to make a banner of 100 reasons why we love Kara. Someone posted it on Kara's site and Nicole actually responded to us :) And the rest is history. So yeah I guess I'm an ancient Kara fan :)

Aww ...

I was fan of SS501 so, because they are in DSP

I started to listen to their song. At first, I didn't like them so much ... but, with "if you wanna" I started to like them. And now, i'm a crazy fan haha x))