How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

I heard them from a JROCK group named SCANDAL during an interview they asked them what is their favorite karaoke song, Haruna Ono answered "Kara's Mister". I got curious and watched their MV and the rest is history.

Edited by noxfalx06

first I see Hara on running man and i'm started to be curious about Kara. However, it was the variety show Infinity challenge which makes me more interested in Kara. I watch them dance Mister and "wow! SNSD is nothing to this group", that's what I thought. And Finally I register to this forum :thumbup1:

Ps : I don't hate SNSD too, just like KARA more than them

At first, I thought KARA was kind of annoying lol it's because of Gyuri's goddess image..

but I became a fan of KARA after watching Hara performed the 'butt dance' in Invincible Youth.

I think the dance seems so cute, so why not? I started to liking KARA.

Funny 'cause it was Gyuri's goddess image that got me interested in Kara. I thought she was pretty funny in the variety shows she was in, and then I saw Mister and the butt dance, and BAM, the rest was history.

I liked KARA not too long ago, because of Hara <3. I was totally not into kpop and infact was quite an anti ^^ But while watching City hunter, I saw Hara and I totally fell in love with her :thumbup1: that lead me to KARA of course, and now I am a huge fan

My friend's brother introduced me to SNSD. But I didn't really get hooked to kpop at that time. But when he showed me KARA's Mister Jap video, it really caught my attention and I started to search KARA on youtube. Before I know it, I was already buried deep into KARA's irresistable charm. :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

On a Role Play forum, i wanted to play someone cute just like Hara...

So I did some research on her through pictures and videos... So I get to know others KARA members.

I liked one or two of their songs but no more than that. I watched some of their lives and right after I listened to their albums and... i fell in love with them and their cute side haha 8D

• 2 weeks later...

hm, i dont know ._. I know KARA since last year, with their song, STEP. I like that song. I like KARA too, but im not KAMILIA. Suddenly, i want to be KARA's fan. I think its a good thing, oh no, its an awesome thing! Then, i started to search their profile, history, and pics. I downloaded KARA's songs, too. Little by little, i love them. And now, im a KAMILIA :D proud to be KAMILIA hehe ^^