How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

My friend had KARA's Fighting on her myspace profile and so I looked up KARA fighting on youtube then listened to it then I found KARA Pretty Girl and instantly started taking interest in them...and KARA was the first girl group I discovered when starting to take interest in K-pop, so because of that I was pretty addicted to KARA. XD

Edited by glazedburgerr

I was a fan ever since i watched their debut break it performance. The first thing that caught my attention were their outfits.. i really liked what they were wearing, it was very different and i liked their concept. Sunghee was probably another reason why i got so into kara.. i loved her voice and just watching her sing live. but after i watched a program interviewing kara, star news i think?? i became a fan of them all.

Before I met KARA, I was SNSD's fan. The first time I saw KARA was on YouTube. I was watching the video "KARA + SNSD" (something like that). The video was like random pics of the girls in Old KARA and SNSD. The song in the video was "If U Wanna" and I fell in love with that song the first time I listened to it.

ps. Sunghee looks great in that video.. ^_^

was randomly playing with youtube when i came across the song "Honey" and that begins my route to be a Kamaila ^^

i was searching for a list of korean artists/groups ^^

while i was searching.... i saw an article about kara.

i got really interested on them... so i tried searching them on youtube...

the first song i heard from them is "If U Wanna" i got really addicted to that song...

so, yeah, ever since i heard that song i can't stop loving Kara <3

a friend and i were scouting around for all the nobody (wonder girls) stuff when it came out

and he saw ROCK U as a related vid and sent it to me

i watched it and i was like LOL THIS IS SO BAD.

but it grew on me

and despite everyone's bashing

im now a super kara fan

and a wonder girls anti ^_^

how did i know about kara hmmm... at first im on to jpop, jrock, and the likes.. then that was the time i saw an MV of Kwon BOA which is the very start of me loveing the kpop industry ^_^... at first i thot BOA is a Japanese grl then i found out shes korean heheH!... after meeting BAO i saw another grl group SNSD wich i also love ^_^... then after that i finaly come and see KaRa ^_^.. and so on and so forth ahmm BOA,SNSD,and KARAare are the first 3 singers/groups that i loved on the kpop industry with out them i think i wouldn be addicted to kpop world ^_^...thats all ^_^:thumbup:

For me, I just started watching Wonder Girls then SNSD, then I saw kara out of nowhere and I loved their song Honey. Then Pretty girl started catching on and boom. I started listening to their other songs. Right now Rock U is stuck in my head. haha rock u bosay! hahah I love Nicole's part. xD shake it shake *POW* hahah

My Dad brought me to Kara... Lol

My dad was just changing the channel and suddenly the song pretty girl came out and he ask me whether are they Japanese or Koreans...

I told my Dad they are korean and to prove that i'm right i did some research and here i am today in Karaholic... Lol

Weird Story i guess...

I started seeing posts about them on AllKpop and one day decided to give Pretty Girl a listen. I hated it. A lot. But then when they started promoting Honey, I decided to give them another chance and I thought Honey was cute so I kept looking it up on YouTube.

I noticed people who wrote comments on Honey and Pretty Girl videos like "I miss the old KARA", "Old Kara > New Kara", "SungHee :D:(", "Break It was way better than this". I got curious and decided to look up "KARA Break It" on YouTube, watched the MV, and immediately fell in love and wondered how such a cool group like that ended up singing "If you wanna pretty, every wanna pretty". I fell in love with Break It and the whole first album and became a fan ^^

I was watching Music Bank and Kara was performing "Rock U". At first I thought, oh god, another girl group?! ughh.

But, after watching the performance...the song and the choreography was stuck in my head. From that day until now, I'm all about Kara........and Super Junior .....and Big Bang...... :thumbup:

My friend recommended Rock U to me when it first came out and I thought "What in the world is this... I'm going back to SNSD." Then I heard that they had a new song (Honey) and decided to check it out and I fell in love :D It was so catchy and SeungYeon was so mesmerizing that I eventually ended up getting all their songs and here I am a year later on Karaholic posting about it :)

Edited by HONEY HONEY HONEY