How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

actually i'm a little bit late discovering KARA.

i know there's a girlband named KARA, but never heard any of their song until 2011.

and the first song i heard is Honey. i watched the MV and they look so adorable and cute :D

since then i began to know more about them, and choose to be Kamilia!

Truthfully I only got into Kpop in 2011 sadly but at least I got into kpop :) I was just surfin throught youtube and i saw KARA's Jumping and Wanna mv and liked the song but I wasnt really into them and I just kept them under my kpop radar.I also saw IY which I enjoyed. I listened to their other songs and also watched Kara Bakery which i also enjoyed. Then I saw Pandora and totally fell in love with them and wanted to really get to know them more and I decided I wanted to be a Kamilia.

Edited by marimbaplyr928

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really remember how I got into Kara, but I know it was because of Nicole a long time ago. I had a phase where I would listen to kpop a lot and I would search for new songs, I guess that's how I found 'em. Though, I doubt it's just a phase now, since I'm listening to kpop again.

I feel really newbie but it was back in the Lupin era. I was watching on youtube, a report about k-pop in Brazil and they showed a bit of Lupin and I really liked the song so, since they didn't mention the girls name or the song, I asked in the comments who was that girl, and a girl answered it was Nicole, and only it. I can't remember how I finally found them but it was based on Nicole's name lol. They were the ones to introduce me to k-pop :')

I saw them in Star Golden Bell where their sunbae, SS501 in that.

Before I knew them, I love SS501.

And At First , I saw Gyuri how confident she is..

I find shes funny..

And I really didnt know why people dont like her..

Shes beautiful.. EVen so their dont like her but shes doesnt care..

Thats why I love Gyuri and the rest of KARA..

And I like Nicole too..

And Also I found her in SGB

Shes cute there.. ^^

Gyulcole Jjang!!! :tongue:

I teased my siblings a lot when they started watching "shows they can't even understand", then I heard Love is Fire. From then on I was hooked. Started watching their interviews, variety show guesting etc. Kara's definitely my favourite kind of addiction. ;P

Edited by justinj2

my cousin introduced me to kpop and the first thing she said i had to see was the Mister video. imo, i thought it was one heck of a smart dance routine, in the marketing dept. haha. but i guess what really got me into Kara, unexpectantly was Hara in Invincible Youth and ended up falling in love with that show. So, because of the hilarious IY moments when song promotion intertwines with variety comedy, I decided to check Kara out, properly. Can I just say that STEP is one addicting and uplifting song. def tops my happy songs playlist.