How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

Break it yo! I just decided to check out another artist randomly, and people say Kara and SoShi are alike, so I listened to their discography and loved Break It! ^^ Just a shame when I found out that Sunghee isn't with them. :)

Good question. How did i find out about Kara. I believe I found out about Kara when i was youtubing and came across the special performance the girls did with Hyori Lee. I thought this group is pretty cool. I just love Break It, my all time favorite song from Kara. So then i started to check out their videos and fell in love with their songs. Now Kara is one of my favorite group.

Hmm...wat makes me be their fans huh...

Becoz of their song and dance...

I love see people dance...

Since after my fren give title Kara to me...

I thought i was just a song...but it is a group!

Their song is smart...especially my 1st hear is Bedspread...

Then follows by their vid...sure my fren really proud of...lol

i saw a post about Kara on coolsmurf's 'Wonderland', didn't bother to search them up though.

Then i checked out his official Wordpress and he posted a video of Kara's 'Pretty Girl'.

I thought it was a really catchy song :scared:. I wasn't like crazed obsessed, but Hara caught my eye. (i have a thing where i only like 1 member that reels me in without trying e.g Yoobin rofl)

and yeah, after that searched everything about them. but i became more obsessed when 'Honey' was released (:

and even MORE obsessed with SweetMelodix (thank you♥)

Edited by JessicaLee

i remember when they first debuted

heard of there song and it was alright, just wasn't really that catchy

then rock u, pretty girl and honey performances. only really started to notice them during pretty girl.

got into them with their new album 'revolution'

Well mee.. LOL It was because of nicole LOl ... Well Im big fan of star golden bell ever since I discovered it on KBS world LOL

And I like watching Level with me Segment.. Well I finished season 1 (maybe 1/4 of it) f forgot the kids name LOL

And then suddenly on season 2 This chick named nicole suddenly appeared... And then they kept on talking about KARA

And soo I googled it and then I became a fan of KARA XD

Edited by Mill-

I think I got into Kara originally just from seeing them perform on the various music shows. It was around the "Rock U" promotion time frame, and I was (and still am) really into the cutesy image haha. Ever since then I've been fairly into them, but not very hardcore. I'm really liking the new songs though, so that's why I signed up for an account ^^.

i got to know Kara through random watching of music bank on my TV

yeap! my TV! they play music bank every week...xd

the song "pretty girl" caught my attention! and the rest is just history~!

they're so cute in that song~! though it's supposed to be pretty..ROFL

i'm a girl who loves the whole girls groups from everywhere btw~ :)

I was wasting my time on naver and came upon the Rock U music video. I became ADDICTED to that song. I started looking for pictures for Gyuri, Hara and Jiyoung. The more I searched, the more I was smitten by Hara. When I was in a bookstore, I stumbled on their mini album, so I said what the hell and bought it. Then my obsession moved to Jiyoung. So cute and huggable...

Was surfing around another website and then i saw Kara's thrend.

Clicked on it and i like them.Love at first sight haha.

Then went and exchange messages with kh's mod on yt

He/she encouraged me to join kh and so i am HERE and i am liking it=)

Im also a SNSD fan and i knew about both of them when they debuted. But i wasnt much into kara until i realized they were good friends with SNSD and i heard Honey beat out Gee which was very popular...and then i started listening. I actually bought all their albums recently lol =p

WELL for me, my cousin was showing me a mv of their's it was "BREAK IT" i wasn't a freak as i am now:)

but i thought han seung yeon is really PRETTYY/BEAUTIFUL, and their group seemed to really catch my attention because they were really unique compare to the other kpop female artist, but then i started to listen to there musci more and more i became KAMILIA<3 mauahaha!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fjhsadfhaie.jpg

i was a fan ever since i heard the news about a Fin.K.L 2! during those finkl vs ses days i was always on finkl's side lol. So yeah, as soon as the news came out, I was a major fan! Watching them grow from their early days, struggling to make it big, to where they are now, i'm so proud of them lol.