How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i stumbled on to KARA's Mister MV while searching for SNSD vids on YT. i was mesmerized by it and had thought that these great looking and talented girls should be famous as well (i didn't know they were already famous lol). then i started searching for their vids instead and finally came across KARA4's "The Two of Us (우리 둘)" vid. i was amazed by that song's originality and quality. that was the start of my KARA craze ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Back then on 2011, I was a rookie Kpop fan ;) When I was so addicted to Kpop songs, I asked one of my friends that had been a fan earlier than me,'What are the new Kpop songs these days?'. Then she told me a number of songs and 'Step' was one of them. When I listened to 'Step' and watched the mv, I was just like, 'Oh, nice song', 'They're pretty' and etc. I didn't bother to dig about them any further until one day, I found out from a Kpop magazine that Kara had released a Japanese single, 'Winter Magic'. When I was on the internet a few days later, I remembered about the song and browsed it on YT. When I listened and watched the mv, I was totally fallen for them :geminluv:

Back in '05, my friend introduced me to Fin K.L right before they ended the group. She kept making me listen to K-Pop, and at the time I didn't like K-pop too much. When the 07' groups came out, my friend was a huge fan and K-pop kept growing on me as they I hung out with her. As a guy, watching beautiful women dance, I didn't have a problem. I took interest in all 3 groups of SNSD, WGs, and Kara. Kara however was the first group I've seen behind the scene stuff, and I just loved their personalities. And that's when I started to lean towards them more. Ever since, I always loved their stuff but was rarely active in the fandom things until recently.

• 2 months later...

I've noticed Kara here and there by their Lupin performance because I was a Wonder Girls fan but this year I started to notice them more from Pandora and been into them since. I guess I'm kinda a late fan haha. Wish i knew them earlier on.

I've noticed Kara here and there by their Lupin performance because I was a Wonder Girls fan but this year I started to notice them more from Pandora and been into them since. I guess I'm kinda a late fan haha. Wish i knew them earlier on.

It's better late than never. ;)

Let's make it up by supporting Kara from now on. :thumbup1:

I got into KARA when my sister was watching invincible youth season 1 ... and i really love hara's personality (my bias) so i started listening to their songs ... and there's this australian show that plays asian pop MVs twice a week for two hours.. and kara's always on there so i started getting even more interested about their group :)

I first heard of KARA from watching Star Golden Bell. I was mainly looking for SNSD appearances in the show but after seeing Nicole's segment there, I just instantly loved her. Later, I noticed the hosts pointing out that she was part of a girl group named KARA. And that's were my love for them began :)

• 3 months later...

I stumble upon KARA members at many variety shows (Hara at IY, Nicole @ Heroes n FO, Jiyoung @ IY2, and all of them when guesting @ SGB) and songs (Mr., Lupin, Umbrella, Wanna, Honey, etc.) for many time in the past but never notice it.... I started to notice them on early months of this year *very very late i know :teary::sulk:*..... When my friend suggest me to watch STEP MV, first i like Hammie, n then I start to search everything about KARA till I become a fan now :shining::satisfied::accomplished:

i was starting to become a fan of SS501 and I watched their intimiate note episode with KARA.

The girls were very funny and when I found out they were from the same company, I decided to search up their songs.Then, it was also the maknae rebellion episode

where key and jinwoon talked to nicole that made me more interested in the group, I became a fan during their Lupin comeback

...actually, right on the day, Lupin was released.