How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

Being a SNSD fan, I saw a bit of interaction between SNSD and Kara like on MBC' Come to Play and the CulTwo radio shows when it featured SNSD, 2PM and Kara. So I knew about Kara but I didnt really get into Kara until I watched Mister and Wanna on youtube.

WellMine is a long story..haha..,Me & my twin were a fan of Korean dramas (At this time we became SuJu's fans after a friend introduced them to us,because of her we became SO addicted to Kpop :))Then we saw Hye Sung's movie(Jeni Juno) & started to see his other dramas like 'unstoppable Highkick'(Is that ryt?lol)where KimBum acted*drools*,Then we started to become KimBum's stalker & saw his video on some dance battle between KARA,WG,SNSD & Black Pearl...we got really hooked up with 'Break It' & searched for the mv & let's just say the rest is history^_^

The first girl group I knew was SNSD and I started watching variety shows they would star in. One day I was watching Come To Play w/ SNSD and KARA, and I noticed this cutie with her eye smiles Seungyeon ^^ I thought she was very adorable. 'Honey' sounded very good too so KARA slowly grew on me. Sunghee looked like a very playful girl with a powerful voice that I loved too but I never knew she was an ex-member :[

first time on July 27, 2009. Mister appeared on the 2nd page of most viewed videos in Canada on youtube.

Other than the nice butt swaying, there was this wonderous girl, an angel, a type that only seems to appear in fantasies, attracted to me, her name was Hara.

OoO, wow, that paragraph was freaky lol

Edited by gabriel

first i just know that there is a group named KARA who sang Pretty Girl and Honey but other than that i dont know anything else about them... to be honest KARA dont interest me before since Pretty Girl and Honey are way to girly for me -shot-

.. and soo here comes the 2nd album their comeback.. i happen to be stalking one site.. and i saw "KARA's new MV is out" so yeah i was curious and i decided to watch it.. and booom~ i LIKED it~! especially Gyuri ^-^

from then on i started liking them

Hmm.. I first watched their MV if you wanna a year back and i started loving them .. But i didnt have much time to look them up.. Then later on i watched break it .. And completely fell in love with nicole's rapping and sunghee.. I didnt know about this forum until they they released their mini albums.. I just cant believe i looked them up after such a long time >-< So i basically got addicted because of nicole/sunghee <3~

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, before I used to go to coolsmurf's youtube,

I found the english subbed Honey music video

it was really catchy and was stuck in my head.

I remember I read somewhere someone mentioned Nicole from KARA,

so I searched for KARA, &listened to KARA's previous songs

and I liked basically all the songs.<3

I was searching on youtube during my vegas vacation for the korean version of Insomnia by Wheesung..and in the related videos, I spotted Kara's Honey MV in HQ so..I watched it..said hrm..catchy..watched it again..smiled, then watched it one more time, and then desired for more. xD

My big sister watches KBS world nowadays and i didn't paid attention at first, but when my schoolmate intended to watch the Honey MV with him (just to introduce her crush to me, Gyuri lol), then i saw the prettiest girl i ever seen, SEUNG YEON!!

cuz of that i'm pretty much hooked with kara after that ^_^