How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

not sure tho but I think it was when they promoted Pretty girl, someone on a bulletin board introduced Kara to me

along with other groups like Wonder Girls and SNSD. just liked Seungyeon's smiley face (and now love her ^^).

well I've never really been into K-pop, so I did some research on youtube and so on

just to see SY's stuffs hehe (the other five are cute as well)

their songs are different! they are so cute and lively on Rock U, and If u wanna, one of my favs ever.

hmmm i don't really remember actually.

but at that time when they debut and what not, i wasn't really into girl groups.

but now, i'm actually liking them and other girl groups, but i really like them more because they seem more pure and adorable. haha.

anyways, my sister was actually into them, and i kind of forgot about them, until they came back with a member that had left and two new members added to the group, and then there was a bunch of talk about rock u, so i looked it up, and then got into them since then. haha.

I knew about them last month lol. I was browsing thru wikipedia, randomly reading about k-pop, and then I went to list of korean female groups. I spotted Kara and went straight to YouTube to watch If You Wanna. The next thing I knew, I'm crazy about Seung Yeon the most lol.

i never really was into kpop or any korean media at all back in the day. i was always a huge jPOP/jrock fan.

i actually started getting into kpop through the WONDER GIRLS. ha i was at a korean exchange student party and they were blasting nobody. then i started talking to other koreans about kpop music cuz i was getting interested.

at first i was a DIE-HARD WG fan. and when my friend was introducing other groups like SNSD and KARA to me i was a lil dismissive.

the first time i heard/saw kara was through my friend. he sent me the PRETTY GIRL video and was telling me how kara is growing in popularity.

i didnt care for it at first. i actually kinda thought it was dumb and stopped watching it. but maybe a few months later i stumbled on the honey video since it was such a huge hit and i realized it was the same girls who did PRETTY GIRL. then i started watching more videos and listening to their other stuff. and i FELL IN LOVE.

ahh man... after that it was a done deal. i dont really care too much for WG anymore. and now im a 100% KARAHOLIC!

i was hesistant at first... WG and SNSD was popular during mid 2008..i kinda like them and get to know each and every members but I wasnt so fanatic in Kpop eventough i know most of boy girs band include Kara... i was more in Kdrama.. but then it was Honey mv and seung yeon capture my atttention. after watching some Mnet self cam and their 1st album, i totally became a fan of kara and until today even with so many rookie group come out, im still kamila and seung yeon forever my fav.

Hmmm, i happen to see their Jolleh performance in youtube and I got addicted to that performance. After that, I started watching their other mvs and perfs. I came to love the whole group after seeing Ji Young in the Idol show. :)