How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

I was actually (and still am) a really huge SNSD fan. Due to them, I got addicted to K-Pop. That's when I started searching for some... and the first ever song I found aside from SNSD was KARA's Honey. Unbelievably, after that, I got hooked more on KARA than I got hooked on other groups.

Even the new wave of girl groups isn't having that much of an effect on me, tbh. XP Nothing beats seeing Nicole and Hara dance their heart out.

Quite late.

I just got into them when they started promoting Mister and Wanna.

Well, I'm kinda new to Kpop in general so yeah~

But I'm really happy I watched their Mister performance, cause that was the first one I watched and I was like "it's good" and listened more often to it and now I'm a KARA fangirl :thumbup1:

The first time I heard about Kara was when my friends started playing it in the car a few months ago. I was pretty (and still am) into SNSD, but Kara was a different feel. I don't know how to explain it, but I love Kara for their pop feel and I'm in love with Nicole :D

I got into Kara when i first saw the Honey music video and watching Nicole on SGB on a youtube video. I got really into there music and there voices sounds very sweet and i really like it =) For about a month i've became a karaholic. i watch alot of Kara videos. Also i made a video on youtube. i did a cover song of "HONEY" it's in english. english cover

My Kara Honey English cover song with guitar instrumental background music video link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kll91zjbCgs

alot of people say the "Honey" video is cute and good. rate it and comment it. tell me what you think.

I made alot of videos on my channel. On my video i did a Kara cover song and big bang cover song, instrumental creation, etc. be sure to watch it. subscribe me or make comments. i have been practicing on singing. i haven't sang a song in awhile. I dont know what to song should i sing on my next video. taking a break from the instrumental work. i finished up a mix version of my instrumental with my self made Kara-Wanna acapella. i worked on it for 3 days. i had a little sleep. so i got panda eyes now. lol

i was first into kara when i saw nicole on star golden bell @ kbs world.and i was "oh how cute this girl is"...then my sister told me she was in a girl group...that's when i know kara and have been a karaholic since then...before that i was into WG and SNSD..hahaha..frens intro me to kara and i was fascinated with snsd long legs..hahaha..not anymore!!! kara hwaiting!!!

Well im a big fan of SNSD and i watch variety shows that they are on

When i watched Star Golden Bell for the first time, i noticed that Nicole was part of the cast in the show

I sorta knew who Kara was, but i wasnt into them at first

when i saw Nicole on the show, i thought that i should go check out their songs just because

Thats when i started to enjoy them and their music!

I was on Allkpop, learning slowly about different Kpop bands. At first I was more of a Wonder Girls fan when I got into Kpop though. I was reading an article about Kara, and I thought to myself, 'Who the heck is Kara?' (I barely knew any Kpop except Big Bang and Wonder Girls back then). I went on Wikipedia and learned a little bit about them and then I searched up Honey, Rock U, and Pretty Girl and I couldn't stop watching the MVs because the girls were just too amazing. And that's how I became a Kara fan...:)

Well..I dont like k pop at first.I started liking them when dancing teacher taught me kpop dance. Then i start searching for songs...

I like Big Bang at first. I think few months ago,when i was watching Music Bank, I hear the song 'Wanna'..it attracts me a lot.

Then i start to search for Kara's info, songs, pic and video bout them..Keep search and search..Now,become a fanboy to them..they're just too cute and pretty and everything...Just can't stop talking bout them in school..Hahah XD

hmm, at first, i dont really like kpop at all..then after searching some girlband *which i like more than boyband although im a fangirl* i found 'if u wanna' MV when there's still sunghee..

at first, i thought that all the girlband or other idol like this just rely at their pretty or handsome looks..

but after listen 'if u wanna' i dont think so..sunghee voice is just..so heavenly..hahah~

then im started to like kara, esp sunghee..but then i know that sunghee already left kara a long time ago ='(

nahh..after that, i cant accept the two members that join kara the last..becoz no one can replace sunghee..

but after listen to their new song, 'pretty girl' and 'honey', i started to like them..

and after watched Sweet Girl Cheuseok Special im starting to like Hara, until now XD

I got back into Kpop with SNSD's Gee. After that i went around Wikipedia and Soompi for other groups to listen to. I stumbled on the entry about KARA which said they would try harder to earn the Fin.k.l. comparison. I went on youtube and searched for Kara's video and saw their first win for Honey. Their cries of happiness were so shocking for me, since for the most part whenever I saw a group win #1 on the music countdown shows, back in the days, it was kind of expected. I then looked for older videos since a lot of comments were about Old vs New KARA. I stumbled upon the Sweet melodix channel on yt, and saw through their interviews and various shows, a refreshing and unique group that would benefit the stale kpop scene.

Well I can remember like it was yesterday. Well it wasn't yesterday, but a few days ago that I got into KARA. I'm a fan of J-Pop/J-Rock and I just happened to be searching around for songs when I came across a video called "KARA - Mister (Live)" I clicked it, and that's when I fell in love. Yes, the "butt dance" drew me in as well as the five beautiful women on stage. KARA is the first K-Pop group I've ever listened to, and I am absolutely hooked. All of them are extremely talented and I love every song I've heard by them.

Its such a long story but ill make it short. A friend at university showed me some kpop vids and i didnt like them but then i saw many beautiful girls (After school, Wonder girls...etc) and then i saw little maknae in one of the vids and i got like.....WHO THE HELL IS SHE????? she looks like my future wife (lol, just kidding) and well here i am now! an old fan...lol xD