How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

haha, it was a really roundabout way that i found kara. first i found wonder girls from they're constant commercials on gomtv when i would watch starcraft. then through watching variety shows they were on i saw snsd, then i watched the come to play with snsd and kara on it.

I actually heard their debut songs and thought they were cool. Then after that came Pretty Girl and Honey (But then Pretty Girl and Honey did grow on me eventually... ^^), which didn't seem that nice to me. But Wanna and Mister brought me back.

And then I started checking out some of the variety shows they did and it just hooked me. I never expected them to act like that. I kinda always expected Gyuri, Nicole and Seungyeon to be the noisy ones and Hara and Ji Young to be shy and quiet. But they just proved me so wrong and I love them for it! (Especially Hara!)

how i got into KARA?

well i started to get more interested

on them when i saw them on WGM with

the ANT COUPLE, since they were my favorite. i thought KARA

looked so cute.

especially HARA<3

then so on..haha.

heh, me too.

I saw them on WGM when they appeared on the ANT COUPLE segment.

KARA, that name stuck to my mind.

I was reading something, somewhere about how people considered them kind of lazy for Idols, lol

When they released only one cd for a year. Than they released Pretty Girl and I was hooked to them after.

Than I saw Gyuri on SGB a lot that's how I came to love her.

I started liking Kara after coming across one of their songs, entitled "If You Wanna." I thought it sounded really good and catchy, so I decided to search for their other songs, and eventually, I ended up liking their other songs, wanna and mister in particular.Now, I'm even watching their interviews and variety shows they guested in :)

Edited by ensign_dev

• 2 weeks later...

Im korean but i wasnt rly into k-pop until my trip to korea this past june for a sister city soccer team exchange program.

we got to go to Osan,Korea and play their high school team in some matches and go c different places like Everland and stuff.

About 3 hrs after arriving at incheon airport we took a bus to c a kbs concert in Osan.We only caught the last 2 performances and one of them was 2pm. After seeing 2pm and i returned back to america i looked up 2pm on youtube and along with them i found the wonder girls and then snsd and then finally KARA!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: After i listened to honey i was hooked and then i listened to all the other songs like rock u,pretty girl,and then revolution came out and i was addicted.I listen to them everyday.i am 100% karaholic and im proud to b one.and thats how i got addicted to KARA lol.

I LOVE KARA!!!!!!!!! :crying::lol2::thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...