How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

Being an SNSD and wonder girls fan got me into kpop which lead me to Kara. I saw random videos on youtube of Kara and they sounded nice. Honey and Wanna were my first Kara songs.

But it was really Invincible Youth where I got into Hara which lead me to look at Kara. I'm still a hardcore snsd and wonder girls fan. But thanks to Invincible Youth I looked at all the artists of G7. G7 helped expand my kpop range.

And I like how Kara's music is also kinda fun and cute like SNSD. I'm not fully ready for all the hip/hop style kpop some of the new groups put out. I listen to them but it still needs to grow on me.

I didn't like Kara at first. To me, they were just another girl group. Of course, I wasn't an anti or anything...but I just didn't like them. Then one day...I was making a list for myself where I ranked the top voices of kpop. My brother, who likes Kara(not really a Karaholic...but...yeah) has the MV for Honey. Now, although I disliked them, I decided that I had to listen to them and hear their voices. I wasn't expecting it, but when Nicole sang, my mouth just went wide open!

I know Seung Yeon is a great singer, but I just love Nicole's voice more. Of course, Seung Yeon's voice attracted me too. There and then, I thought that I should find out more about Kara(specifically Nicole).

Well...I didn't need to look far. My brother, a huge SNSD fan, had subbed episodes of Star-Golden Bell with SNSD on, and of course, we all know that Nicole used to have a section there. I thought she was really cute and started really liking her. Then I went on youtube to find Kara stuff and came across Idol Army Season 4. I watched it and saw their individual personalities. That was when I started liking ALL of them.

Well, as for me, I have known KARA since their debut days. But I wasn't really interested at the group.

Later on I become a SNSD fan and saw the two group interacts. After seeing Kara with almost my fave group, I start to fall for them. Then I tried to listen to their songs. Unexpectedly, I LOVE THEIR SONG!!!! That is when I decided to be a loyal Kara Fan :D

it all started with me and a friend in my bio class. we were talking about all the kpop artists that we know from the top of our heads. i didn't happen to know about kara at the time, but my friend did...and so he mentioned "kara" and then i got curious! so when i got home, i searched them up and then i fell in love with the song Honey! and then i had become a karaholic from then on. =)

i think it was the butt dance that caught my eye first haha,

but i only really started to get into them when i started to watch kara bakery.

you really get to see more about them and their personalities,

and the way they interact with each other.

they're all so loveable lol

When they were a rookie group, they were really covered up.

I didn't really pay attention to them and it was hard for them to stand out for me.

Then their Honey single came ^^ it was just a cute song and was really catchy.

After that I got curious because I could have sworn there were 4 members not 5.

then i got updated with my Kara news and I started following them ever since.

I knew of them for awhile but didn't really become a fan until watching Invincible Youth :D

Not sure why I didn't become a fan earlier when I enjoyed their older songs. But I am and that is what matters

wow sounds like a lot of people didnt like them at first...same here! i thought they were trying to hard to act cute and the music wasnt my style. i was watching a lot of variety shows and stuff and they were on it too along with other guests. they are so funny and cute so i just looked up their music. just goes to show that people shouldnt judge.

Because of Nicole's segment on SGB. I was a big Super Junior fan and then they were complimenting Nicole and then I saw her on Star King and I was like wasn't that the question girl I saw? And then I heard Boom mention their group name and then BAM! I started looking up for them. ^_^ That's why I'm a little nicole biased xD

well, i really thought their song Honey was catchy.. but i never really watched their shows

lol. then my friend started obsessing w/ nicole. so i always watched her cuts, and i started watching all of the members and ended up loving everyone! everyone has great personalities! :P

I get addicted to them since

Pretty girl...

when i saw them..my mind can't think of anything else....

when rock u , i saw them like nothing....

but when pretty girl it is like an impact for me...

Kara Is The Best.....