How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

mentioned in another post about how wanna & seungyeon brought me to kara, but let moved some time back.

was never into korean entertainment but instead knew bit about japanese. then slowly died down, not sure why.

at begin of 2009, i came across a k-drama in which actress hanhyejin casted. i'm deeply attracted with it (to her character actually).

after tried every possible to get almost all her drama series, started madly googling all k-programmes/news, hoping to catch a glimpse of her.

then on a fateful night, i tunned to music bank. the rest was history.

(sorry for turning into bit non-kara related.)

like many here, don't understand hangul doesn't stop me from loving kara. :jyc3:

and proudly here i am, an official international kamilia.

It is a bit of a long story. I first accidentally stumbled upon Kara on Youtube through youtube recommendations. It was the mv for honey. I instantly like them and their cute image. Well sure I sure love good accidents. But I never really seriously check them out until a year later I stumbled upon Kara mini album during a holiday trip in korea. The mini album was pretty girl special edition. I straight away bought it. The cashier ask me whether I wanted to buy their new revolution album. I said yes and I got a poster too ^_^ . I was happy and I guess I just wanted more.

Im a pretty new fan of Kara, everything thanks to Hara, I became addicted to watch Invincible youth, and i just loved the charismatic "Goo Hara", although that she is kinda shy, she shines brightly on the show and after watching hey, you always want to see more =)

Since I'm quite a new fan of KARA, It would be Mister on MBC Music Core which my friend kindly shared with me at school.

Haha was totally captivated by the beauty of Gyuri, all rounder Nicole, mannequin-like Hara, aegyo Seungyeon and maknae Jiyoung!

most of the time I was staring at Nicole and Hara, in no time I m here! xD

I got a friend who introduced me to Invincible youth and wow Hara from KARA was definitely my favourite amongst all..

Her near perfect features seriously attracts me..

(but before that i already heard about KARA but didnt really like or hate them)

Then i slowly youtube-d them and watched Mister, If U Wanna

and then Lupin. And now u can consider i'm a KARA addict coz i listen to thier songs everyday and watch Lupin MV everyday on my Itouch..haha

I wasn't really into k-pop but my friend decided to show me a music video which was Kara's Honey and I listened to it and then exited because I thought it sounded boring.. but then the next day I went to look for it because I have a friend who actually sort of looks like Hara but she's white..anyways, I found it but it on youtube subbed by Jaeok (he does hilarious subs)

I heard about Kara, but wasn't like "OMG I have to check this group out!" They were on Inkigayo for their comeback with Lupin. That's when I got into them because I loved the song. I'm pretty new to their fandom, but I love all their songs.