How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

uhh from youtube! i think it was from someone's old account but yeah! i saw like "hot debut" or whatever..and it was kara's break it! then i was like whoa! they're good..different..and unique!

then i started searching them up and found the thread at soompi..then people kept "promoting" KH..then i signed up yeah thats how i got here ^.^

Hmm..i remember it was on youtube. ;]

Someone posted the link to karabloom.net

so I went on it..then i learned about KARA...

THEN IT SUDDENLY DISAPPERED!!*gasp* well not really..

then i went back on it to see if it was fixed, and it led me to here! :D

i got into kpop pretty darn late, i was never the type to listen to music that i didnt understand (half chinese/half viet) so i dint find out about kara till..late haha. i was into big bang and that led to a few other groups and then to snsd first. i was watching snsd dance battle at mkmf and i saw kara and i didnt really pay much attention to them. a few months later, my friend introduced me to their song "break it" and "if u wanna" and i slowly became a fan (:

my friend, Haejin eonni, introduced them to me., she was talking about KARA, KARA, and KARA., at first, i was like "okay., kara., seungyeon, nicole and who else?" i don't even know who's who., i mistaken Gyuri eonni as Sunghee eonni and vice versa., and also thought Seungyeon's name is Sunghee., LOL., until one day, Haejin eonni sang to me If U Wanna., i thought it was cute but i'm not that interested because at that time, i'm more into korean dramas than kpop., but after we parted, i realized that i'm singing If U Wanna., and that's when i thought to myself "they're very addicting., they even got me LSS (Last Song Syndrome)"., LOL., i was more impressed when haejin eonni made me watch their If U Wanna, Break It and Secret World performances., i was like "woah! they're wearing heels but they can dance like that., with all that jumpy dance steps (in If U Wanna)., and even sing live.," that's why i liked them., and the harmony of their voices was good too., :)

• 1 month later...

Learned about them through wonder girls.. and then i listened to some of their songs like if u wanna and pretty girl and then i got into them pretty fast. C:

Seeing the Pretty Girl performances and how these girls

improve every performances ^^

i was indeed impressed ^^

well long story :D..

it all started with 2007's mkmf dance battle :D..

i watched it becaus of WG... but then i saw oh.. that kara group is good..

but nothing more...

half year later...with my bday i asked younha's new album... but my cousin said.. something like..

yea choose another one... its cheaper ???

..but i didnt want wg's album... or snsd's... so i was thinking thinking and thinking....

then.. suddenly i remembered KARA !!!...

but i knew nothing about them.. so i got the first album.. the first blooming.. and i started to like kara and sung hee... and stuff.. then.. lol i found out SH left >.<.... and stuff... but i still liked kara.. but wasnt really fond of their new concept.. but kara is kara.. so i kept listening... and listening...

and now im a Real kamilian...... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've been into Korean girl bands since 2003 or so, so I was paying attention to the little explosion of groups that debuted in early 2007. Kara impressed me because they were what I think is the right age to debut (~17-19), they weren't dressed too provocatively, and of course, their music is excellent.