How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

• 2 weeks later...

i've been a fan of kpop for years already and i've known and been a fan of Fin.K.L..

their first album "The First Blooming" really attracted me especially "If U Wanna"..

i wonder why they think that their debut was a failure.. but i really loved it..

and from then on, i continued to support them through their hard times..

and now finally, they got paid for their hard work :)

i'm a one solid KARA fan xD

Actually I didn't originally get into KARA. The first kpop band I followed first was SNSD for the first few months. In following them I naturally saw their appearances on various variety shows like Strong Heart, Star King, and Star Golden Bell. It was on those shows that I noticed Hara. At first I though she really stood out from other korean girls and she looked a little odd, but the more I saw her on those programs I came to like her more and more. Doing a little research led me to KARA and the first song of theirs I saw was "Mister" and right away there was instant love and I've been following KARA in addition to other Kpop groups ever since.

I was a big fan of SS501 and they mention Kara on one interview and out of curiosity search for them in YouTube and saw Break it , I l just love that song and concept but at that time they were promoting Rock U the contrasting concept was intriguing to me that they were able to pull it of was what hook me to them and the more I learn about them the more I like fast forward here I am one of the kamilias'. :)

I was searching for SNSD videos on YT. Then I came across MBC Sweet Girl.. That was when I saw a girl with big, beautiful eyes.. hehe..

I did a Google search and researched about her (them, actually..) and I found out that they are KARA and the girl is Hara :D..

to be completely honest~ i got bored with SNSD and moved onto KARA mwahaha

nah kidding, KARA was always in my heart before they even debuted~

im related to them, no really, oh yeah thats right.

장난이구요...