How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

watched Seungyeon's emotional talk at Strong Heart,

then found myself searching for their songs,

Mr. happened to be the first in line in youtube so I watched it...

and no one can underestimate the power of Mr.(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, do it! la la la la la la~)!!!

Honey was next

from then on I got hooked :)

[Honey Honey Honey~(together with hand gestures)] :lol:

To be honest, Kara isn't my typical girl group. Initially I actually couldn't bring myself to like them. I heard about them when they promote rock u. The cute little jump caught my attention. I thought it was cute but too cute for my liking. When they promoted pretty girl I decided I can't like them. Way too cute. But then somehow I stumbled across nicole on star golden bell. I thought she was hillarious!! I didn't know any other member but I started sort of following Kara a little bit. I quite like Honey but that's about it. Then when they promoted Mister, I fell in love completely. Mister is my type of song and style. I love it. Then all of sudden I stumbled across Kara everywhere on variety shows. I fell in love with their personalities. Especially SY, she has my admiration. She tries really hard in everything she does. Hara is super cute and I admire her determination. I didn't like Gyuri at first but admittedly she's really pretty. When I got to know her better, I found her hillarious. I'm yet to get to know the maknae. I still consider myself a very new fan. But Kara has definitely won my heart by their personalities more than anything else.

Well, the first Kara song I heard when I first stepped in the K-Pop fandom was Mister. At first I was just "Ooh, nice song. *plays on repeat for a few weeks before forgetting about it*"

Then after that while sourcing for Kara pictures to fulfill some icon requests I fell in love with the girls, especially after viewing so many caps of their dorky selfs on variety shows XD

i'm a pretty new kara fan, only started looking them up after watching hara in invincible youth.

before, i only heard break it and mister but i didn't know they sang it

now I spend my free time watching their videos on youtube ;)

I was just search for some korean music. Also I saw that KARA won a award for honey, I was like who are they. So I check the music video, at first I couldn't watch the whole music video, so I switch to 2PM. But later on I was look for some more music for my Ipod so I decision to check out KARA again. So I watch all the music video from break it to Wanna. At that time I only like break it, if you wanna, wanna, honey, and mister. But then I search for all the song on their album since they debut. After that I was hook so now on my Ipod I have like every song from them from the break it album to the lupin album.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

actually i always stay at international forum for other group, and i know, kara has one too, i just google kara international forum and got it.

thanks for admin who open this beautiful forum:)

it is listed at allkpop. kpo's fans will know it^^

i kept singing "if you wanna pretty every wanna pretty" and doing the dance nonstop when i just saw a glimpse of it but i didn't get into them until right before lalala came out~ When Nicole was on SGB that when i was like ooooh i wanna get to know her group and that where it all began.

whoa i think i got into KARA way back in 2009.....around if u wanna pretty era? i was just sitting at home watching MTV...wwell at first i wasnt quite interested but i do keep them in mind...then wanna and mister came out and boom! the rest is history ^.^V

• 3 weeks later...

My friend introduced them to me by recommending me to listen to their songs, I think it was October of last year. Hehe!

Well! And when the time comes that I had the chance to watch their MVs, I then began loving them already. :P

And now, I can say that they were my NUMBER ONE Kpop girl group. Haha!

I will always be a proud KAMILIA~ :)

KARA HWAITING!~