How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

There was actually no specific time. I just got into them as I was going along the journey of being a kpop fangirl. Hoho. I remember noticing them during Mister but it was Lupin that got me hooked. Kpop songs normally need some taking used to or a few more replays to be likable - you know, to get the hang of it. With Lupin, though, I was sold the first time.

Edited by bbqqbb

I'm kind of a late bloomer.

I saw their music videos with the new members and from there I watched old Kara performances.

And then... I kinda... drift from them... It wasn't until I saw an episode of Come To Play with SNSD that I REALLY became a fan.

I was like ," Oh my gosh! She's so cute! What's her name? Oh Seungyeon! Ahh her eye smiles! -melt-"

"Gyuri=Goddess... she's a peculiar one.. I like it! "Woah... her hair is so long... Hair=Hara! Check!" "Ooh! An American chick! Her eyes are so smoky~" "GAH MAKNAE!"

Yeah I fell in love and knew everybody's name after that one hour non non-stop laughter and spazzing. xD And then there was the noisy Sungja... xD Haha, yeah.. Good times.

I honestly don't really remember for sure, but I'm guessing that I was listening to Wonder Girls on YouTube and somehow one Kara's videos popped up in the related videos section. Quite the coincidence.

I'm a really late bloomer. I noticed KARA from Wanna and went on my music journey from there. It was Lupin that captured my heart. xD

I'm like totally regretting on missing out old KARA because back then I was obsessed with SuJu, and didn't care or wanted to get involved with girl groups. >.<

Kinda ironic how I'm a super girl group fan than a boy group fan now. I'm more obsessed with KARA though. :b

Usually, the case for me is that I start liking a group's music a lot. But it usually isn't enough for me to join a forum site and become a true fan of a group. That's kinda what happened to me. I knew Kara existed around the Mister and Lupin eras. I loved those two songs. They were really addicting for me. I also knew Karaholic because of the Allkpop Fan Network. I originally came from Affxtion so that made it even less probable for me to join Karaholic. Usually, what made me fall for a group even more was knowing the members. I only knew Nicole and Hara because they were the only ones I remembered being mentioned. I knew Nicole as the "American" girl and Hara as "the doll-like" girl. I never had any negative thoughts on Kara though. It was either I like them, or I was neutral towards them.

But when I started to fall for Seungyeon... oh my.... I remember seeing an article talking about eyesmiles. Seungyeon was there and I was like "WOW she's cute/pretty and adorable looking". That was when I started to look out for them more. In articles, headlines and such. When I watched the 2010 dream concert performance, I really fell for Ham even more. I liked "We're With You" as well and that was another plus point. But I really really liked Ham and I thought I should find out more about her. There were also additional "points" for knowing at least two members in a group. Then I joined and now I'm in love with all of them ^^

Funny how I tried joining Karaholic during the malware thing was attacking the site. I was actually really frustrated how I couldn't join... I was like "Uggghhh I wanna see Seungyeon already!!!"

Edited by PLT_Rebel

hmm, it was all because of HARA!! when i saw her in IY, damn, this girl is no joke! i mean, she's this little but she has super strength! From then on, i started to watch back all those variety shows i have were Kara was in it. Thanks to Soshified, for without those downloadable videos, i wouldn't get to see Kara more. Oops, by the way, I'm a S♥ne too. Seeing SNSD being really close to Kara made me want to see more of them together in shows. That's why i asked my fellow sone (a kamelia too) if Kara also has an international fansite and here i am, telling this story to u! hahaha. so that was it! :D)

I was first introduced to KARA from the Come to Play episode with SNSD. From that show, I really liked Gyuri and Seungyeon. After that I started watching IY with Hara and a few old Star Golden Bell episodes with Nicole.