How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

How did I get into Kara? I'm sure the answer to that is because I was attracted to Seungyeon. I remember reading an article about eye smiles in AllKPop and I saw Seungyeon. I was "hooked" to her as soon as I saw her.

But it's a bit more than just that.

I often heard of Nicole and Hara but I never really bothered to see pics of them or know anything about them. Seungyeon was the FIRST Kara MEMBER that I actually saw and remembered and liked. I didn't really see Kara as a whole group until the 2010 Dream Concert. I don't usually just watch random performances but I liked Seungyeon and I wanted to see her more so I watched Lupin and We're With You. I liked them as a group :)

So I was thinking of joining Karaholic or not... when I was deciding, I had three reasons of wanting to join.

1. I like Seungyeon a lot and I wanted to know more about her.

2. I also wanted to know more about Nicole cause I was writing a fanfic in which I included her.

3. I was honestly... a bit bored? I was into f(x) for the past 8 months before I became a Kamilia. I felt like at that time, my "love" for f(x) hasn't been awake or active.

In the end, I did decide to join and it didn't take long for me to completely fall in love with each one of them. And that's something that never happened to me before in a group.

I gettin in to Kara during their Lupin promotion, but I wasnt Super into them as I am now, later that year I when to KMF(Korean Music festival)in La, I was in the lobby of Sheraton hotel, like everybody else waiting for some groups to show up. Kara when down to the lobby to leave to go some where and they just walk pass me,then they made a appears in the gift shop of the hotel to get snack they were acting cute. then the next day I saw them live and there performance was jjang

Actually,i wasnt too hot about them,all i knew was everybody was talking about how hot Goo Hara was.So,i seen they were having a comeback stage(Which was Lupin!~).So i said"Why not give them a try?" So i did,and i do not regret it at all!Now i love them,esp. Nicole!<3

Edited by Punk Princess

391027283.jpg

(Isnt this guy from d drama bread something,They are so compatible..Wondering what is hammie saying,so happy!)

Not obsessed Jus ADDICTED TO KARA

1st Saw SEungyeon on Strong heart ..D episode when she told a story about how she protect kara ...Ouch ..so sad (she cried,i cried too LOL)They do really Deserve to be where they stand now ...Absolutely! Followed by Goo Hara on Invincible Youth thou before i didnt know anything about kara and didnt even know HARA was from kara...HAha ...And so on ...D first song i heard was Honey ...So Addicting song ..till today i still play it over and over again ...Then pretty girl,rock you and so on Lupin ..wich really won them a lot of #1 awards ..Almost all their songs never fail to escape from my ears ..Haha ...

Watched COme To Play Featuring SNSD & KARA..When our Goddess introduce herself..i was so put off by her..LOL..I was like WHAT!! LOL..Personally i dislike people to show off about themselves even you are a celebrity. So i was think "Who she thinks she is" as that time i only know them with the song HONEY only..Arent she to proud as they only had one hit song..LOL & IS she really a leader..how is she leading her group members..All that kinda tots came to me..HAHA!

What really change my mind about gyuri was when i watch videos during honey days....Yeah she's really a goddess and a true leader in fact ! Seeing how she holds nicole hands during honey no.1 & hugs hara during wanna no.1 ! She really takes good care of her members & stands up for her fellow members.Park Gyu ri JJANG!!

And ya..i remember..when they won honey ...Nicole wud say KAmilia out loud ..Isnt it great to hear it from a member of our favourite group.."Kamilias you know this is all because of you right ?" I get teary after hearing this..Even now when i watch i do get teary too ...Its like giving me strength & confidence in my everday life..

Since then ..Almost every day go and find updates abt dem , tilll i know Gyuri d Goddess, Nicole d Mood Maker Jiyoung d Maknae Not forgetting Seungyeon d Fake Maknae ( She got so many nicknames , i personally like this one haha) & Hara d Honey (My Fav member LOL ..Sorrry but she so funny on IY) Im so glad i watch strong heart ...Didnt know such group do exist ...I like it when they always mess up & play ard during university performance,its kinda cute thou..showing another side of em ! D thing i like is their naturalness,persistence,professionalism & a lot more..

Till today and so on ...im proud to b a Kamilia ...Kara JJAng !!

p/s: Sorry for d long post..it seems i cant stop when writing bout em !

Edited by Liza

At first I was recommended by a friend to their Honey music video on youtube. I wasn't interested until i saw the Mister and Lupin music video because of the butt dance and chest popping. But what got me hooked to KARA wasn't their cuteness/sexiness, it was their personalities and their backgrounds that made me appreciate them. The fact that they are not like other celebrities who care about money and fame, kept my favor towards them even when other friends were talking about other girl bands. (Not to hate on them or anything, I just like KARA more).

was watching star golden bell on KBS, i saw nicole and immediately fell in love with her (no joke, cuz of her cute short hair), went to youtube and searched them up, heard Wanna and liked it instantly, found the first album in a store, bought it, liked it, saw the second album and bought it, and also liked it

my story is pretty.... weird, i guess.

i'm actually a b2uty, so i was watching gaiyo daejun, the one that BEAST (kikwang and yoseob) and 2PM (nickhun and wooyoung) doing Mister cover.

well, i didnt know the song at first, but i thought it was such a catchy song. so i did some researched, and found the Japanese MV.

i am one of you guys from then on!!! KAMILIA!!!!

err...as far as i remember..i was watching Lachata by fx then i saw a video with kara and fx in it and watched it.lol after i watched it i thought it was good,but then i wasnt really a fan of it...but i searched their other songs.and i saw wanna mv and i reaaaaaaaaaally liked it.and now, im here.