• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Eddie Z

How did you get into Kara?

1,143 posts in this topic

My friend introduced me to Kara

He gave me a Honey MV. but on that MV i don't really in to Kara.

after some times my friend started to give me more video.

and i found kara in some of my favorite variety Show and they are is funny ahahahha

after that i get into kara. start searching more MV ahaahah

Thanks to my friend.

I became a fan of Kara because people were comparing them a lot to SNSD. I was already a fan of SNSD back in September 2010 because of their debut in Japan, I thought they were really beautiful and talented. So then I became a fan of SNSD. But the next month in October 2010, I noticed a lot of people comparing them to Kara and I didn't know who Kara was so I looked them up on YouTube and watched their Lupin MV and totally fell in love. I thought Hara was really, really beautiful when I first saw her and I still do, so she's kind of the reason I got hooked to Kara plus Lupin was very addicting. ♥

So yeah, I've only been a fan since October, and I've only been listening to K-Pop groups since August 2010. Before that, I was only a fan of BoA but now I'm in love with a lot of girl groups and a couple of boy groups too.

Well...I was really into J-pop before, I saw the mini icon/pic for the pretty girl mv. Then I clicked the video, mistaking it as a J-pop video I saw before. When I was watching them I didn't even knew they were korean, until I saw a performance with SHINee. Since then I have been following them :DD

Because of their song "Pretty Girl". lol love that song hehehehhehe.. I just loved the way Goo Hara looked when she wore those big hats back then..lo

got into kara through starcraft.. aka han seungyeon and her msl break! haha it was the most adorable thing ever.

Youtube. I was watching a video of a mix with various songs of Kpop, i heard the very catchy chorus of "Wanna" (thankfully the uploader had put the name of the songs), i searched the MV and then before i realized, i was watching their other MVs ^_^

just read my About Me tab lol

after learning the members' names through this Wanna video (1st bias - Gyuri)

Break It + Mr + Lupin were just beyond epic (usually when I first heard of a music artist's name, I type it in on Youtube to watch the top most visited ones)

then Seungyeon gradually grows on me thru SweetMelodix

I proceeded to stalk them on allkpop & spam watch related videos (on youku/tudou)

Really fell in love with the group chemistry these past few months ever since I've gotten into them :D

Edited by Dolla

Since i'm became a Kamilia when i saw they performance in mid 2010 in dream concert Lupin and we're With you *fall in love with Seungyeon* and turn into KAmilia :eyelove:

It was ironic how I got into Kara. First, I ignored in 2008 then in 2010 I saw them at KMF and ignored again -.- then I wrote a FF and used Jiyoung as the Main lead. After I saw a few pics I got more into Kara~ And yeah thats how I fell in love with Kara and got into KH

my friend showed me this site, i rlly didnt know about this site until my friend showed me

its so great! the videos and stuffr hah good stuff

kara~ FIGHTING~

ill get into kara because of my sister,, she is k-pop idol and a big fun of kara also,, in the first time i watch kara in honey live at encore, i start to like the girls specially goo hara .. she is really pretty and really atractive..

I was watching some other music videos in youtube till i saw Kara Mister so i clicked it love the mr song so I decided to listen to there other songs. Then i became a fan :thumbup:

I first saw them with SNSD in Come To Play. I thought they were pretty interesting. So I watched their HaHaMong episode, which I found really funny!! So, I started looking for more.. I started distinguishing Nicole as my favorite member. But it was during Invincible Youth wherein I found Hara exceptionally funny! So, there. Here I am. Itching for more. :)

i was watching Family Outing

& Nicole came on as a guest

Nicole was too cute & she was the prettiest girl ever

i never knew that Kara was so pretty

& that was how i got into Kara

I watched a episode of Yoo Jae Suk's "Come to Play". I was and still am a fan of SNSD and the episode I watched had a interview/mock beauty pageant with SNSD and Kara... It was such an epic episode... :wub: Didn't know too much about Kara before watching the episode but walked away a fan after watching... :lol:

Well, this kinda funny

I was watching SNSD's videos on Youtube, but then i found KARA video (Honey) on sugestion

But i really like KARA when i heard their song 'Mister'

I knew KARA since Hyori promoted their Pretty Girl dance on Family Outing... :rolleyes:

Then she promoted Mr. dance too...what a great sunbae :thumbup:

i start to know kara when a friend of mine introduce me their song & music video, *HONEY*

that time, i was a fan of snsd & sj..

when i saw the vid, i was like: "they're all pretty & cute!! what a lovely mv & song"

but i like and love kara more after knowing seungyeon.. i learn seungyeon when i heard she's paired with my shinee bias onew. ^^

her personality & story touched my heart...

now, learning all members of kara, they're not hard to love.

i instantly fell in love with them. all of them.

Honestly i got into loving Kara after watching a snsd run devil run performance. n it showed Kara winning encore. i was like whos that? so i watched the encore n it was kara n t-ara scandal thing n i was like aww! haha so i started watching both t-ara and kara but i've grown to like kara a whole lot.! haha

I'm a fan of SS501 and I know this one Triple S unnie who really loves all the DSP's groups. so, she introduced me to KARA, was it back at that time? I think it was during Pretty Girl promotion, and strangely I just love them instantly right at that moment when I first saw them until now ^^

Haha. I was bit late to the game. :P But I started to like them after I heard Mister. That song totally hooked me!

here's a shocking truth.I used to hate kpop :piss: !For me it's always Jpop because whenever i ask around "why did you like kpop?" :doubt: ,the answer will be"their so good looking!?" :canny: . What's that aren't they are singers? :curse: On the time I got to Kara is when they promote mister in japan well... :shocked: they got me mister was like poppin in my ear the melody stuck in my head and I can't sleep! :teary: And then tomorrow I wake up I was like lalalalala... lol :claps:

Wow this topic, hmmm quite interesting i actually like Kara since last year but for the first time i saw their video was mister then slowly to jumping and lupin. It was somewhere the end of last year that i bought sweet muse gallery and i've watch their performance and from there on i started to become a Kamillia but before that i was a soned oh and of course when i saw jumping i started to notice ham casue of her unique eye smile then after doing some research i totally hooked into Kara everyday also Kara xP

Edited by Xypher