• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Eddie Z

How did you get into Kara?

1,143 posts in this topic

Come to Play featuring KARA and SNSD. I thought Gyuri was hilarious in it with her 'goddess' image. I've been hooked on KARA ever sinced.

coz' i watch gyuri interaction wif SS501 on golden bell..wonder who's this arrogant girl..then i start googling bot her, n i found KARA..also i love their interaction wif SS501 on intimate note..that's when i found they're in same company as SS501..so, mainly, SS501 is the one brought me into KARA..and they're the only kpop idol i love to see..coz' they're not fake as other..humble..

I was a late Kpop fan so since I've entered the Kpop fandom

I've known of Kara but I wasn't a fan because of being biased with SNSD.

But then I've learned a lot about them and started to research more of

them and I've read about their hardships and that's what made me love them.

i did get into kara through their mister song..

before this,i used to hate kara..

but,since they release mister,i started to realise that kara is actually an awesome group..their song are catchy & easily stuck in my mind~~ :eyelove:

my sister are having her birthday and she's a big fan of 'anything Korea'. so I've try to make a card with some Korean words, googled, and stumbling across a fan birthday wish to Gyuri.

I'm curious who is Gyuri :confused1: , because I'm not into KPop at all, then found out she is from KARA. search KARA video in YouTube, found We're with You and fall in love immediately :wub: . song is cheerful, dance is superb. try to look another video, seen Lupin then Jumping, then believe that KARA is the only KPop act that suit my interest. never step back since then, loves all KARA's song. :eyelove:

and that... is just a month ago. :eyelove: already I'm an avid Kamilia, now watching Urakara every night to catch up with you guys. :w00t::)

I first noticed Kara when I was randomly surfing Kpop music videos, it was when I was first starting to get into the Kpop culture (I'm still pretty new to it). I came across the Mister mv, and obviously being a guy, I was quite entranced by the choreography. But I didn't learn the bands name at the time. Kara didn't make it's biggest impact with me until I started watching Invincible Youth. That's when I learned of Hara for the first time, and when she did her introduction doing the butt dance. I knew whose video it was that entranced me a few months earlier. Since then, when I do my random kpop youtubing, Kara's MVs are some of the ones I search for specifically now.

It all started in Boys Over flower since they sang "Love is Fire"

since then I started loving them ^^

OH !

i will nvr forget the moment i first knew KARA !

i first knew them via watching television !

tat night, i was so bored and randomly switching channel

looking for some entertaining programmes and

i came across with some KARA concerts -

i have never been really interested in korean stuffs before tis.

KARA is my first ! :thumbup:

i saw a live performance of "wanna" & "Mr." in my sister's laptop, i liked them so much and their butt dance and search about them and they became my bias.

i was shocked when i knew that they are from the same company with SS501 who are my bias.

and now I'm DSP bias :eyelove:

Ok, at first, my friend choose a song named abracadabra by BEG during Karaoke time. I started in love with them especially Ga In, then I started to Wikipedia n search the variety show related with her in YouTube. Coincidencely, I found Kara Lupin music video during random search in YouTube. Their sexy outfits n dance attracted me especially Nicole . Since that, start to love them until now...KARA fighting^^

If I could name only one way on how I became a Kara fan, it is when I watched

. It is their performance during the Ever OSL 2009 Finals where one of my all time favorite player won his second OSL championship and one of his six individual league titles. It is also their first performance that I saw, so they already gave me a good impression right at the start. Edited by NicksonReyes

My friend introduced me to kpop in 2009 and I've loved kpop ever since so I found wanna and I have liked KARA since then ^^

Well I first heard about KARA 2 or 3 years ago and I dowloaded "If U Wanna" from some random music downloader... I liked it a lot, but not so much the other songs of The First Blooming album, so I forgot them...

Last year and 2011 I've been pretty much into kpop, so I started to like girlgroups and searched for more... A lot of my friends like KARA so I decided to hear them again, and I downloaded the Lupin minialbum... And now here I am! Hahaha~

I was watching Come to Play

Then i thought wow they are really funny and pretty

From then onwards i became a fan of KARA

I was watching some random K-Pop videos on Youtube. One of the related videos on one of them was the MV for Wanna.

Clicking that and watching it was one of best decisions I've ever made.

When I was first introduced to kpop, my friend gave me KARA's Lupin as one of the first videos. It didn't really occur to me much later that I seriously enjoyed that song (it's now ranked top 15 in my iTunes), but I first really started to notice KARA when Gyuri had her gorgeous blonde hair during Jumping, and then later I heard their Mister in Japanese, which is absolutely perfect. I have always liked Nicole though.

Edited by cerealpancakes

I got interested when I heard their debut song Break it.I searched on the internet and Nicole was the first member I knew about.

Honey is the song that caught me into attention, and slowly, Lupin + Mister

Not to mention, Go Go Summer too :)

Not sure why I hook up on Break it, Rock U and Pretty Girl, after that even those are older songs :D

buttdance

buttdance

buttdance

buttdance

buttdance

buttdance

buttdance

buttdance

buttdance

buttdance

buttdance

buttdance

Edited by catfat

well, I heard about KARA long time ago, but I started to like them recently, because of Invincible Youth, I fell for Hara :eyelove:

I started to search about them, and started to become a Kamilia :)

I got to know them through SS501, I was watching clips of SS501 and saw the clip where KARA danced to their song 'love like this' so I decided to search for information about KARA :) not a really interesting story lol xD It's sad though, cause a couple of weeks after getting to know them the law suit against DSP was announced :(, but I'm glad it was sorted out :D

Im new fan..i read their problem with their conpany..i saw very sad for that..i search them..and then a knew alot of thing about them..and l loved them..and my favourite song is lupin i liked their style ;-) ;-) ;-)

The gift of Youtube, without it, I probably would have never seen or heard any kpop at all. (I'm in the United States)

SNSD > Variety shows > seeing KARA on variety shows > Im a KARA fanboy!