How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

• 4 weeks later...

for me, i was at my mom's friend house where my friend was also there. (mom's friend daughter)

so i was like hey what are you doing, and she's watching intimate note that has SS501 and Kara

i asked her who are they and she answered me of course. i actually DID NOT CARE. like wth when i think about it now.

but the first person who caught my eye on the show was nicole. whoo!

after a few months i tried looking for the show again, too bad it got removed from youtube.

but luckily i found a short version of it and searched up kara. oh i almost forgot, my friend also showed me the song mister.

i searched their name on youtube and came across mister, listened to it a few times and i watched their mvs e.g honey and wanna.

that was when i started taking interest in them.

from then on, i looked for variety shows that has kara in them and got to know them a little better.

i watched a few interviews only, because i didnt know about them (wth right?)

that was when i fell in love with kara. awesome much? haha ok jkjk.

i actually got to know them because of gyuri.. i was intrigued by her goddess pose at her ssp guesting.. after that show i found my self researching about her then KARA and before i know it, i was totally into them!!at first i was only interested with gyuri, but now, i love KARA as a unit(she's still my fave though)!!

Well, I was YouTubing looking for early videos of Lady Gaga and wasn't having much luck. I wanted to see her act before she was famous, so the last thing I typed was "pretty girl Gaga" I think I must have made a typo or something since the next thing that appeared was KARA's Pretty Girl. I thought what's this, who's KARA? but decided to watch the video for they were really pretty. I started watching it and I liked it. They were wearing these strange outfits, hats and very colorful clothing and the song was catchy, but... I only understood "if you wanna pretty, every wanna pretty". What the...?! What languaje is this?

I dediced to keep searching and came up with "Honey". Well that did it for me, I was hooked! but the next thing I saw was "Break it" and I went what happened??? they replaced 2 girls?? but then I noticed the date and it was an early one and I decided to really investigate about them.

I found their early sel-cams and watched non-stop for the next several days until I became very familiar with them. I laughed and cried with them and was very sad when Sung Hee left (all this on Feb. 2010). So I went back and forth watching Kara4 and Kara5 for many weeks. It was kind of crazy (like the girls themselves lol) I saw Luping before I discovered Mr and Wanna. I DL evrything I could from YT. I got to know their personalities through their S-cams and the rest is history as they say. I came to Karajolic because of the credits on a video.

ALL of them are my favorite. They replaced Gaga as my main interest. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

i started to know about them during honey

at that time, hara really atract me (in a non lesbian way :P)

then i started watching Hara in IY and she if one of my fave

when i read about hyukkie+gyuri, i started following gyuri and i'm instantly atracted to her personality

lol

now i'm a fan :P

i'm a suju fan actually, i get to know kara when pretty girl promotion but i just know the 'kara' name...

and last year after watching IY, i started to know hara..n one day i search for eunhyuk and hara at utube, n found hyukri(eunhyuk + gyuri) couple...who is gyuri and i do a research about her..babam~!! now i am gyuri lover n kara lover hehehe....

p/s::also hyukri shippers hehehe

First exposure to KARA was from their Honey MV, but then I started to like them a whole lot more through Wanna and Mister~

Then I realized they are my favorite kpop girl group when I inevitably looking up for Lupin perf on Inkigayo, MuBank etc everyday to curb my addiction towards them haha~

Lupin is my fav from them so far, and the affection continue to grow~

Edited by Stellar88

I actually got into KARA quite late... The frist MV I fell in love with was If U Wanna, but I started following them almost religiously definitely after Honey. I liked them before with Rock U and Pretty Girl, but I was more of a casual fan. I loved their performances though, and I found that they were really funny girls on variety shows.

I did watch Seungyeon and Hara early in one of the very first Idol Army episodes I saw, with SuJu.. then I saw them on the show again, and again with 2PM - that was an absolute hook for me. :thumbup: Nicole was my frist bias, and still is - thanks a lot to SGB. :D

So many memories with these girls. I love them oh-so-much. :]

I was new to kpop and saw star golden bell when Nicole was still on and eventually saw honey and break it music videos and kind of just fell in love with the group.

Before i knew kara i was a fan of nicole and Seungyeon, just something about them.

Over time i slowly grew to be a bigger fan.

Kara really is the only girl group i like in varieties and their music without a doubt.