How did you get into Kara?

Eddie Z

for me i was watching wonder girls tell me Mv and i seen one vid rock you

its was great fell for hara <3 and then ive seen pretty girl fell for ji young <3 then ive compare ji young from prettygirl vid with rock :confused1: i kinda can't believe that someone can became that beautiful just like that ..

turns out it was gyuri. <3 :eyelove: hehhehee! i was just comparing the hairstyle .

seriously they look kinda same to me back then Till i saw GYURI :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: this girl kinda surpasses beauty the way i see it ... ^_^

Kara Jjang !

I'm a new fan to Kara.

A friend told me about Kara, so I watch the MV of Mister on Youtube.

And after watch the MV, I was impressed by their cuteness and sexy dance.

The song itself got catchy tunes... and I like it a lot.

So after watching the MV, i begin to search about Kara, and became a new fan. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was searching for a specific video...(K-Pop also), then KARA appeared.

That was Lupin. I watched...and fell in love with the song and MV...

And then, I fell head over heels for KARA <3

firstly, i know KARA existence because of Nicole. watching her on SGB a lot. but that's it. i'm not so interested into kpop girl group..

just so u know, i'm a huge bias of Eunhyuk (Super Junior). one day, i found that he has been paired up with someone called PARK GYURI. i really have no idea who she is at that time. but from the fan made videos, i find both of them are cute together. so, i began to ship them. she really attracted me to KARA. and from that moment onwards, i'm interested to know more about park gyuri, and KARA.

i guess i made the right choice to love them. they are really great and amazing and talented group. plus, all of them are so cute, pretty and adorable. i never imagined to like any kpop girl group before. but KARA is an exceptional. once i know them, i totally fall in love with them.

so, if u ask me, how did i get into KARA, i would say, it was because of HYUKRI :D

I'm pretty sure I was on YouTube looking at SNSD videos, when I saw KARA's Lupin as a reccomendation.

Curiousity took over, and I clicked it and instantly fell in love with the music. I listened to the rest of that album and loved it all. Their music, especially when it was only the 4 of them, really appealed to me, but it wasn't until recently that I've taken an interest in getting to know each member more. I didn't even know who was singing what, despite me loving it to death. D:

Hm, I wish I could say that I was a fan of them since the beginning! But I'm not :( I'm glad I am now, though :P

I got to really find them interesting was when I saw them on Come To Play with SNSD. Back then, SNSD was the only group that I liked. But I saw them there, And then Nicole on Star Golden Bell! then more on Hara in Invincible Youth :P

Edited by hellounnie

I was watching SNSD and KARA's guesting in MBC Come To Play 2009 (because I am an SNSD fan) so while I was watching the show, I was looking at KARA. And when they sang "Honey", I said to myself that that group was also good. So I started downloading their songs, especially when I found "Jumping", I got addicted to them, especially to Hammie.. =)

Hm, I wish I could say that I was a fan of them since the beginning! But I'm not :( I'm glad I am now, though :P

I got to really find them interesting was when I saw them on Come To Play with SNSD. Back then, SNSD was the only group that I liked. But I saw them there, And then Nicole on Star Golden Bell! then more on Hara in Invincible Youth :P

I was reading your post and found out that we had the same experience on how we got into KARA. Funny. Hehe. And it's also weird that majority of us are also SONEs, and we got to know KARA because of SNSD. Isn't that weird? Seems like SNSD is indirectly promoting KARA.. Nevertheless, they are friends on and off the cam so it's not a problem.. Since KARA also admits that they like SNSD, and vice versa..

Edited by red4summer
merged. avoid consecutive posts.

i was originally SNSD fan. i found KARA in many of SNSD videos, and i started to love them after watching star golden bell (there's SHINee, KARA, SNSD, 2PM + Changmin)..

gyuri's "i'm not the type of girl who will hurt if 8 men in republic korea doesn't like me" :eyelove: really fascinating, i became her fan right away :)

Like several posters here, I am a SONE. Despite my fandom over SNSD as a SONE, I still found them overrated or some reason. (I mean, Gee and Genie and their earlier hits were great, but Oh!, RDR and Hoot were okay, but could have been better - I kinda liked the other tracks on the album instead, haha.)

Quite weird for me, being a normal straight male, my favourite group in K-Pop is Super Junior. (Haha really! Because it was because of them that I got into K-Pop) But I found SNSD lacked that X-factor that could make them my favourite K-Pop group, despite all that I still supported SNSD (which was the 2nd group I followed) and watched the variety shows they were on, hehe.

When I follow a group I tend to stay there and go deeper, instead of exploring other groups. So actually I was a SONE and ELF for the longest time. Then one day I decided, okay, I think I need a new girl group to fan over. And I decided on KARA! Because by then I had seen them on varieties and that unfortunate controversy broke out. And so far, I sort of think that they seem to have that X-factor!

mmm family outing is the first variety show i watched , that show kind of introduce me to korea then in onw show they started singing pretty girl in the show especially the maknae daesung and i still remember hyori saying that they are becoming famous now so i was curious....i still remember my face when i first saw their mv ....it was really a cultural shock to me :P i wasnt used to the cuteness (agyeo) but now i love it .....honestly i love them soo much ryt now but my bias in gyuriiiiiiii

first, i was watching Family Outing Season 1 and started to like SNSD since they always played their songs. then when nicole went on (as well as the other members), i started to take more notice. i really like nicole's personality. then after that, i started to look for their music on youtube; and now i'm a Kamilia :thumbup:

I joined in 2008. This was, and still is, the best KARA fan site for English speaking Kamilias when it comes to updates and news.

I usually come here for quick KARA news updates but this is the first time I got a chance to check out all the interesting topics and discussions

Edited by brileela