Did you ever dance a KARA dance? ☺

Alex21

Just wondering if you also tried to dance or even actually danced KARA's signature dances such as Mister, Honey, Wanna, Lupin etc..

Cause i've always tried it, and no matter what I do I can't manage to perfect their Mister dance. My hips are just not moving as I want them to.haha! I'm too stiff! But the Penguin step in JCL is pretty easy and their run dance at Lupin.

I even tried doing it with my mom, it turned out to be a such a good workout for both of us.haha!

Just wondering if you also tried to dance or even actually danced KARA's signature dances such as Mister, Honey, Wanna, Lupin etc..

Cause i've always tried it, and no matter what I do I can't manage to perfect their Mister dance. My hips are just not moving as I want them to.haha! I'm too stiff! But the Penguin step in JCL is pretty easy and their run dance at Lupin.

I even tried doing it with my mom, it turned out to be a such a good workout for both of us.haha!

I have lots of friends who tried to do the dance in Mister. None of they got it perfect. :D

I dance to every KARA songs, the first time I saw the video I will quickly try to learn and do the dance. XD

I think KARA has more cute dance rather than sexy. My favourite dance is of course the butt-dance. ^_^

Yes, me and my crew did. Of course I was the strong advocate of it. If anyone has Facebook and would like to see it, let me know. I can send it as a private message lol

omo really?!? You can add me on FB

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=713252644

Just leave a note that you're from Karaholic. I'd love to watch it :thumbup:

I dance to their songs whenever I can! (meaning whenever I am alone in the house ^^) I haven't learned the entire choreography of course, just the "point dances". I can say I'm pretty proud of my butt dance. But I sadly do not have enough of a butt to do it justice.. :lol2:

I've totally attempted the "Mister" hip/butt dance (alone in my room in the middle of the night). :lol: I can't say I've had much success because dancing is not my forte, but every time I listen to the song, I always really want to do it. I have to try hard not to break out into any butt-dancing doing the dishes with my iPod or something. I would probably get distracted and drop something, which my parents would probably not appreciate. :sweatdrop:

I haven't actually watched a ton of performances yet (meaning I haven't seen the dances for songs like Lupin and Honey, etc.), but I'm sure I'll feel just as compelled to attempt their other signature dances too once I do. They look fun.

lolol. i reckon as a KARA fan it's practically a necessity to have tried to dance their Mister dance or at least one of their other title song dances. Even though most of us probably don't admit it, probably over half the fans have attempted to dance to their songs. and maybe they're just part of the i-don't-know-how-many who fail it like me ><

• 3 weeks later...

Depends. Sometimes at home when I'm really feeling the groove. But interestingly and surprisingly, I tend to do it more often on the way to school when my ipod is playing. I don't even know I was till I notice people staring weirdly at me :X

I. Definitely. Did.

Pretty much all buttdance :lol2: and you'll never see me in public doing it.

I kinda did lots of Rain's (Rainism, Hip Song, Love Song). Not good, just someone doing strange actions LOL

PS: I'm a guy, so just Kara's buttdance would look weird already haha

• 3 weeks later...