Did you ever dance a KARA dance? ☺

Alex21

This topic's appeared like quite a few times already, and I've answered them all... and it appears again in a different phrase lol.

Anyway I always learn their dances... Now I know all their basic choreographies of Wanna, Mister, Lupin, Jumping, Pandora, but the best one for dancing is still Step. Speed Up has a good dance break at the end too. :thumbup:

i'm a guy, i never tried thw whole dance. just some part of it. well, it was because i'm curious on how to do it. one think for sure every title track always have a great point dance in it. lika finger licking dance, butt dance, hip dance, sexy back dance. haha

• 1 month later...

I've tried to do the dance from "Mister", but it didn't work because I can't move my hips like them. Then I tried dancing "STEP" and even now, it's the only dance I can do. And now I'm trying to dance "Lupin".

Oh, not forgetting that I can dance a little "Pandora".

Edited by Laura Reis

Not dance to it, actually, but I will dance to their signature dance, as I listen to their catchy songs ~ Like Honey, Wanna, Mister, Lupin, Jummping, Step and Pandora ! XD

It's fun to do that, especially you're in "spazzing" mode ! :eyelove:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...