[Nicori] Winter Magic Official Topic

mae

Yay for the start of this thread finally! And Nicole really rocks the cute innocent look, and there is some seriousness in her expressions in the MV. Wonder if that is a hint about the MV having a story and serious acting by the girls cause I remember hearing the word "story" in a sentence in the middle of one of the videos.

And I really like Nicole's expression, it's like she's really acting out the mood.

OMG thanks mae, christine and nhung for the clip and gifs...i'm really curious on how this Winter Magic transform when they performed it live :D ...so i guess its goodbye to STEP's Nicole from now on since her style change a bit for this WM PV...only teasers been flying out but its enough to spazz right now :P i see Nicole did a good act here and there on the teaser ...yup this http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/sweetpack07/cold1.gif act cold one is so cute ^_^

love this longing expression

CDoiu.jpg

P173l.jpg

vYSn6.gif

w92OU.gif

this is such a nice scene...but have to wait for the full one to get lose the MC's face LOL

jiHQh.gif

Winter Magic Fighting!!

2dRke.gif

nicole has to go from fierce to cute, but then again cole can pull it off. She look so pretty and cute. It reminder me of shinee hello mv. Since it seem like the girls are wait for their guys to show up, butbwe never get to see the guys. Just one different is the snow I wondering when r we goung to see fierce cole again,.but she rock both style cute and fierce. Seem like we get cute cole in japan ,and fierce cole in korea. it work out, we get both sides of cole

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I can't wait for the HQ vid to come out! I like Nikori's voice in this song too eventhough the sound quality from those available now isn't great.

I think she acted her parts well, not over the top yet it still comes through. :wub:

Nikori eating cookie: our shikshin looked genuinely happy ^_^

Last pic: Nikori presses a key :o I better close this before I play with the piano :P

Edited by iammai

^ The Winter Magic dance is oozing aegyo everywhere!

Wow, it turned out there wasn't any story, but the girls' expressions were already telling one.

http://i.imgur.com/CDoiu.jpg - Yeah I really love Nicole's longing expression as well. She can totally fit as the female lead in a romantic drama.

http://i.imgur.com/IPb2T.gif - Dorky as how she is naturally! So adorable when she pressed the key and act surprised. :wub:

Thanks for all the caps and gifs! Spazzzzz.

Edited by Redresonance

Winter Magic from DSP :D

The PV is so cute and pretty lol And Cole is just so cute in many scenes ahahhaha bringing foods and just being her dorky self lol Love the serious bit scenes, so pretty :wub:

She sang a lot of lines from the PV well GyulHamCole lol And love how she did the high part one hehehe want to hear how she does it live lol This gif is just too cute http://i.imgur.com/IPb2T.gif XD

I posted this similar translation at the Streambox, but figured here would be more suitable since there are some who want to know what they said at the MusicStation talk.

^ About what Hyde from L'arc~en~Ciel said, I saw this comment at the Youtube video translating it, but I'm not sure whether it's accurately correct because I don't know Japanese but I think it is roughly right from the familiar phrases I hear them saying.

Hyde commented that Nicole is hyper and lively. Then they went on to talk about an incident where Nicole bumped into him accidentally and said "Sumimasen" ("Sorry" in Japanese) to him. Hyde then attempted to reply in Korean to Nicole but instead of saying "Kwaenchanayo" ("It's fine" in Korean), Hyde made a mistake and said "Saranghaeyo" ("I love you" in Korean) to Nicole. Then the rest on the show laughed at the mistake.

I loved how Hyde was embarassed at his own mistake when Nicole explained the situation again after him and mentioned the phrase "Saranghaeyo" again as she explained. Love their interactions, and L'arc~en~Ciel's song is quite nice after hearing them perform at MusicStation before KARA. :thumbup:

thanks tine for the clip and Redresonance for sharing the translation...lol Nicole and Hyde story is cute :tongue: ...

found complete cut

cr : uploader

^ anyone notice during telling her story @ 03:47-03:49 Nicole almost use english instead

:lol: i think she said "...like"

Nicole & Hyde

bQUSM.gif

CJwim.gif

rwT46.gif

8TL8u.gif

I think Cole did a good job in MuStation and her high part sounds really good :DThough I will have to get used to seeing their choreo and outfits

^ me too LOL....its still strange to me to see their choreo for this song, i guess the not upbeat song adding up to that...i think they should try perform this with mininum dance move...but that just me :P

Redresonance, Thanks for posting the translations.

Cole always has the most interesting things happening with her. Cute story.

Nov, thanks for the gifs and link!~

I really loved Cole's performance. Her vocals were good and she was smiling throughout the performance :) And I liked her hair style here too.

I did think coming up with choreography for Winter Magic would be difficult but using the same dance moves from other songs?.. XD

Thanks for the vids and the gifs !!!

Hyde (ohhowcanyoulooklikethatatyourage) and Nicole's story is funny. It's really nice to hear those from Japanese celebs.

@kara4life: yes, I think she did say "..like..." She now has three languages running in her head, but English is still her first language.

Got this bit from AKP

Then Nicole says she remembers it. She said sorry and after hearing him say Sarangheyo that she was really surprised like *Hu ? ... what the ...? maybe he was talking to someone else or I heard wrong*

Performance-wise, I love that Nicole is able to express well with her body. The movements, blocking, and timing were spot on especially @ 6:58 where she's the one who got that timing right. I want them to perform this more and I'm sure there will be surprises for us hehe.