Official Goddess' Winter Magic

gel♥pgy

^thank you. Your Gifs are great! I especially love the scene of her "angry" pout when that "special" man appears. Soooo cute and so Gyul, like who are you to make a Goddess wait for you outside in the snow. :eyelove:

Edited by sarah09

Ahhhh so quick with the gifs Lorraine. *bow* Gyuri is absolutely stunning in this MV. STUNNING I SAY! I've always maintained that a woman fully clothed in stylish outfits would be more beautiful than simply showing skin, and I was right. Gyuri in the scarf and red (my favorite color) winter coat knocks it out of the park.

Was hoping to post these before someone posted gifs so I don't look like such a slacker, but oh well.

COFIN.jpg

oV62I.jpg

Them tantalizing lips...

QPJYK.jpg

dat eye smile :D

HTG4R.jpg

Xn2mY.jpg

BMaTh.jpg

Gyb37.jpg

Those eyes 0_0

HtyTk.jpg

I can assure you if I was Gyul's boyfriend I'd never leave her hanging like this.

H2JM9.jpg

dEa8M.jpg

What the Goddess looks like when she's at her place

X2kRO.jpg

s61Gy.jpg

It seemed so fitting that she wear a deep red to stand out against the backdrop, along with bb Jing. :3! I loved this MV, and I think the girls all looked beyond gorgeous in their winter clothes!! Their fashion is amazing here lol, nothing flashy or showy.

My favorite part had to be either the applying lipstick part (hur hur such a goddess), or the part where she's reaching up to touch the snow because of the look on her face; maybe it's just me, but I think she's great at projecting emotion. I felt the mood change from the beginning's happiness, to a more subdued sadness. And when she pouted at the end!!! GODDESS. Her reaction was my favorite ;_; how dare that guy make her wait, damn it! Cuteness.

feel so late because i haven't watched the pv yet.

(not feeling the winter magic yet as i'm still hanging on to step.)

anyway found some pictures, so allow me to beautify the palace.

gyul6.jpg

gyul7.jpg

gyul8.jpg

gyul9.jpg

gyul10.jpg

gyul11.jpg

gyul12.jpg

gyul5.jpg

[c] 코츠@kara-t & boohpoo@ameblo.jp

Thank you for all the caps :3

I understand about not being able to move on from Step.. ;_; I'm going to miss Gyuri's red hair like whoa. :| I know the changes must be destroying it and all that, but I loved the blond, and I love the red. Wish she would stick with one of those! Regardless, flawless is flawless no matter the hair color!

before the performance is shared, here're some screenshots off streaming.

29297447.jpg

16563869.jpg

ps

just watched the pv, still not impressed with the song but the setup is 100% jjang!

and luckily today at musta, was relieved to learn that there's choreo for winter magic.

at least i won't be bored for the next few weeks.

She looks beautiful BUT also exhausted. The amount of weight she lost since the last pics of her in Korea just tells how taxing her schedule is. We can even see that her clothes aren't as fitting as in the album cover. She also almost cracked in the live performance. But she is really doing her best and that's admirable. I hope she can keep up :)

Goddess fighting!!!

Edited by sarah09

She looks so tired... ;_; it makes me feel horrible. Let this girl get her rest!! It's bad enough that she has trouble sleeping :( regardless she looked gorgeous!

agree ,she look very tired. please DSP+UMJ dont overwork our goddess.give her some break time...and dont you think gyuri waist size is a bit larger recently? she must be busy, that she cant do exercise.... but please dont do overdiet gyuri. im just hoping for gyuri healthy and happines.

^that's the thing. She was at her normal size before heading to Japan. She indeed couldn't exercize but she was definitely not large. But when you look at her Japanese TV appearance (this performance and the first one), just look at her legs and her arms. She lost some DRASTIC weight in a very limited amount of time which may mean that the musical is VERY heavy because she is not only singing but also performing at the same time. I am sure she's doing her best but yes, it's worrysome.

sarah09 is right, she lost weight after her musicale starts.

now she have to promote winter magic with her members.

i honestly don't care if she gains weight,

i think that she needs to eat more than usual cause her tight schedule

i'm most worried about her health. :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tired:( yeoshin from MS

1.gif

nFgdO.gif

jArvU.gif

4.gif

5.gif

qUdRb.gif

VUonk.gif

wah, lots of caps and gifs xD

i really love this MV, all the girls look very beautiful with their winter clothes esp gyuri's! totally my fave type winter clothes with one of my fave colour, RED! :) and her beautiful blonde hair make it perfect xD

i like the part when gyuri puts her lipstick xD

btw, nice performance in musta, it's nice to know there's choreo for winter magic

wow!! wow!! wow!!! Lots of goddess gifs!!! Thank you!! this made my day... Gyuri pout, angry, waiting in snow putting lipstick!! enerything are perfect!!!

Gain weight os loss weight... i just hope she's healthy~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...