What do you have in common with your favorite KARA member?

christine_xx

Well apparently I have discovered that my biases and I have really a lot in common!

First, I begin to like them. After getting to know them, I discover that my favorite member and I have a lot of things in common.

Nicole's my favorite member, and we both have a cheerful and bright personality, our body shape's almost the same, and we haven't had a boyfriend ever since. :))

How about you?^^

Well, my bias is SeungYeon... I'm also very interested in other languages, and it's also my second choice (though my first was programming). Other than that, I'm more of the quiet/shy type too, but don't have a hard time at all telling friends something that they might need to hear (even if they might not like to hear it). And I also would love to visit more countries.

I'm a big Goddess bias and I just found out in their Katy Mag spread that she also likes to read manga. How cool is that?haha! She also loves to watch movies just like me. I've read a lot of mangas and watched a lot of animes too so I'm glad we have some common interests. And Hammie also likes watching anime so that's a plus! And I almost forgot, I'm also a bit of an insomniac like Gyul unnie.haha! :thumbup:

my bias is Goddess Gyuri.. :wub:

so... what do we have in common?

1- we both are acrophobic (afraid of high places)

2- we both have the same height... ~162cm

3- we both quite forgetful...

errr... what else?

i can't think.... :sweatdrop:

to be honest, i don't really have similar/common things with Park Gyuri..

our personality/character is kinda different too...

but i really love everything about her! :blushing:

well, opposites attract right? :P

I'm Hara biased, and just like her, I can eat a lot and not get fat. I don't have a 20/21 inch waist like she does, but mine's 22/23, so it's close enough ^^ I'm also pretty athletic, and I like to run too. I got creeped out when I was reading her Katy Magazine interview when she said "I'm actually delicate and easy to hurt. I sometimes get too many thoughts at once. I don't really tell how I feel at most times, I also cry a lot." I'm EXACTLY like that. I like to dress up in loose shirts as well. I felt so much closer to her after finding out we had these similarities, and my love for her has grown ever so infinitely ♥♥♥

since i don't have a favourite, i would change the question as if it's "in common with each of them".

gyul - "i dare you" (i do have a lot in common with goddess.)

ham - love to be with family

sung - full of weird ideas/jokes

cole - lean and fit

hara - athletic

jing - know one's position in the group (respect)

this is quite funny because my bias is Hara.

and mine is like Hara, we both like to eat a lot but we never get fat.. i eat like a vacuum cleaner, eating all the leftover from my friends / family, but never get fat (eventhough i got freakingly full). i find it quite useful.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't really have something common with Gyuri who is my favorite member - so I'll talk about my second favorite Hara! For me, I feel like I'm like her since in my life a lot of people tell me that I'm useless and not anything special - just like how the antis keep on bashing Hara for "not being able to sing" and "just being a pretty face".

• 4 weeks later...

Me and my bias Gyuri.

Common things:

1. Really independent

2. Love to care others

3. Same hair style

4. Afraid of high

Looks like we can be friend if we meet someday? I hope so^^

I'm the same age as Seungyeon!

I also like my gadgets, probably got as many as she does, psp and whatnot

and watch animes to de-stress as well. :tongue:

• 6 months later...

Nicole is my super duper bias in Kpop. I don't think we have lots in common but I'm happy to know that we shares the same blood type :lol: just kidding (but it's true :P )

uhmm maybe a bit boyish in style/personality and love for food.

Her friendliness and cooking skill is a contradictory of me.

Edited by NoorAsz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha, my bia is the Hara and we have a lot in common. Like, she's skinny like me, likes to dance, and also likes to eat a lot, has the body feels weak and stomach pains after eating and is strong even with small arms as well as I, and others :)