[TV Show] 111019 Japan News

red4summer

thanks to graszny, the translation is shared in post 6 below.

zip

lamb and crow but no mosquito this round! lol.

on a serious note, i don't like it when they just edited out colejing part, it should be 5 at all times!

[c] kstar0802f

exactly, don't just only ask cole to do the signature dance everytime, give her interview airtime too!

another thing which i noticed, why did the chart list everyone in this order, gyulhamharajingcole (or even gyulhamharacolejing)?

for my grandparents' sake, it should always be gyulhamCOLEharajing!

^^ I also got confused how come baby Jing was at 4, when she was always placed 5th

they probably listed it in that order so that they can easily edit Cole and Jing out :P ... Just Kidding ( I love the 2 babies the most haha), hopefully this is a one off, I remember for another show, Jing and Hara also got summaries only, maybe tv stations are pressed for time?

In that case, they shld shorten the other members interviews so they can air all 5 of theirs. How can fans get to know all 5 of them better when they keep focusing on a few of them and not all?

Edited by black_green

@red4summer Thanks for sharing video. :)

Yup I'm disappointed they left out cole & jing. I wonder if there is a preset understanding on who got to answer questions on these interviews.

Thanks to superiormusic for translating!!!

The panel thing

Gyuri - Likes anime (She likes action stuff more than romance ones. She got into anime because she

• 1 month later...